Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Gaga completes 31 sold-out Vegas shows with the end of leg 3

Bradley

Featured Posts

illySpencer
1 hour ago, Amen Fashion said:

I think she would just add single mostly likely 1 or 2 songs. 🤖 and after enigma she would start a lg6 tour.

A LG6 tour is clearly out of question rn. Plus we don't even know when the residency  will end, and GaGa said that she is not closed to do more years in Vegas. I think there will be not tour at all, or she will do a LG6/LG7 mix tour. Cause i don't think she will wait untill end 2021, beginning of 2022 to go on tour with LG6.  

2 hours ago, Chickens in Malibu said:

Well I live in Vegas and I haven't seen her yet. Hopefully I won't miss the remaining dates.

How can someone live in Vegas omg 

Diamond Heart

She deserves a little break, our girl works so hard :diane:
31 sold out shows in Vegas is pretty amazing :huntyga:

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

Chickens in Malibu
1 hour ago, Adarsh said:

How can someone live in Vegas omg 

Girl what do you mean? Vegas is a normal city outside the strip. There's a big university here too. The area I live in is very nice calm and residential. It's called Summerlin.

51 minutes ago, Chickens in Malibu said:

Girl what do you mean? Vegas is a normal city outside the strip. There's a big university here too. The area I live in is very nice calm and residential. It's called Summerlin.

I was just joking haha :kara:

Bradley
41 minutes ago, TylerBR97 said:

31 shows IN A THEATER and she grossed $45 million :giveup: Imagine if she did stadiums

That's not officially reported yet. :poot: So far every single show of hers has grossed $1.4 million at least so I did an approximation of future box office.

5 hours ago, Andreu said:

So she is not even halfway through the residency wow, I thought there was not much of it left.

#2022 bubbling under charts are ours  :ally:

Lextyr97
1 hour ago, Bradley said:

That's not officially reported yet. :poot: So far every single show of hers has grossed $1.4 million at least so I did an approximation of future box office.

I think it’s safe to say that’s about accurate haha didn’t she do like 13 mil with 8 shows?

Edit: According to what’s reported in Wikipedia, she grossed 29 million with 23 shows :giveup: That’s ****ing incredible

Bradley
3 hours ago, TylerBR97 said:

I think it’s safe to say that’s about accurate haha didn’t she do like 13 mil with 8 shows?

Edit: According to what’s reported in Wikipedia, she grossed 29 million with 23 shows :giveup: That’s ****ing incredible

Yes, some artists can barely hit $1 million with a 15,000 arena capacity. Gaga manages to do $1.4 million with only 5400-capacity theatre shows. Britney did $500k per night for Piece of Me.

gagaschickens
10 hours ago, Chickens in Malibu said:

Well I live in Vegas and I haven't seen her yet. Hopefully I won't miss the remaining dates.

hope you do, username stealer:excuseu:

jk:kiss:

リのひ ᄃム刀'イ 尺乇ムり イんノ丂, ᄃム刀 リのひ?

Brie Candy

The next mini leg at the end of the year will make her even more rich. I think it will gross 1,8M-2,1M per show (3 shows)

I have a feeling she is going to be in Vegas for a LONG time. Like, years more. She keeps saying she will stay as long as MGM will have her, and judging by the popularity of her residency and the enormous boost to their revenue stream as a direct result of it, you can bet MGM will GLADLY have her as long as she wants. As a business decision, letting Gaga get away when she has made it clear she wants to stay, would be very foolish indeed. 

12 hours ago, Bradley said:

For me, I don't mind her staying there for a bit but I don't understand how she's going to promote LG6 if she needs to keep going back there. It's not like she can revamp the whole thing and add 14 LG6 songs into the show. That would be something completely new, and no longer Enigma.

Gaga her entire life: Tell me I can't do something, and WATCH me do it :classy:

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

1 hour ago, NT78 said:

I have a feeling she is going to be in Vegas for a LONG time. Like, years more. She keeps saying she will stay as long as MGM will have her, and judging by the popularity of her residency and the enormous boost to their revenue stream as a direct result of it, you can bet MGM will GLADLY have her as long as she wants. As a business decision, letting Gaga get away when she has made it clear she wants to stay, would be very foolish indeed. 

I'm wondering if she will do a different, partial residency in the future? I know Bruno did something kind of similar (with the Park Theater, too!) in the last half of his last tour, where he would tour around the country during its respective leg, but come back to Vegas for like two shows a month.

If the demand remains as high as it is now, it could be very lucrative for both Park MGM and Gaga.

3 points in and ready for more

Archived