💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Thoughts on someone with m&g throwing a letter, and possibly being picked?

thefamefatale

Featured Posts

"throw a letter after alejandro" took me a while to process, i imagined you throwing a letter in one of the bowlcut guys from the mv like you would a pokeball :poot:

ice heard one side from above

Franch Toast

Here's another way of looking at it: Is it fair that some people spend $2000 for a M&G, and others get it for free if their letter is chosen? 

Also, the odds of anyone getting their letter picked are slim anyway, so if you have a M&G and still want to throw a letter, go for it. Most people won't realize you paid for a M&G already. However, you could also try and explain the situation to Gaga (if there's time) and see if another person could get a M&G too, though I really only seeing this working if you had a friend with you, as how else would this other person be selected? Or you could be super cheeky and ask if you could get double the time with her. :ally:

She/Her/Hers

Glamourpuss

I don't think it's fair. A person with a m&g has an opportunity to say what they want to Gaga and there are loads of hopeful fans in the audience hoping to get noticed by her. 

If it was me I would let somebody else have a chance. 

thefamefatale
Just now, Glamourpuss said:

I don't think it's fair. A person with a m&g has an opportunity to say what they want to Gaga and there are loads of hopeful fans in the audience hoping to get noticed by her. 

If it was me I would let somebody else have a chance. 

I get what you’re saying. but isn’t the m&g super short, like 4 seconds? And that doesn’t come with singing on stage and having minutes with her. 

don't be a drag

Glamourpuss
Just now, thefamefatale said:

I get what you’re saying. but isn’t the m&g super short, like 4 seconds? And that doesn’t come with singing on stage and having minutes with her. 

I understand that but I'd still sit this one out. There will be other shows and other opportunities to throw a letter and get noticed. I'd let someone else have a chance on that day.

RAMROD

Why wouldn't it? It is was randomly chosen. Just because someone is in M&G row, doesn't mean they are wealthy by default. Always hear story of people who saved up long time for it.

Besides, I could never understand why y'all hating rich people so much. It is not their fault they are rich. Jealousy is ugly and toxic, y'all.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Sanne Godijn
3 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Why wouldn't it? It is was randomly chosen. Just because someone is in M&G row, doesn't mean they are wealthy by default. Always hear story of people who saved up long time for it.

Besides, I could never understand why y'all hating rich people so much. It is not their fault they are rich. Jealousy is ugly and toxic, y'all.

This has nothing to do with rich people this is about if it would be fair for someone who already has a m&g to throw a letter and get chosen to go on stage with gaga 

RAMROD
3 minutes ago, Sanne Godijn said:

This has nothing to do with rich people this is about if it would be fair for someone who already has a m&g to throw a letter and get chosen to go on stage with gaga 

There is underlying question since people always mean to people who went to M&G and spending dollars just for meeting Gaga, thinking they have it easy cos they got money. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Sanne Godijn
17 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

There is underlying question since people always mean to people who went to M&G and spending dollars just for meeting Gaga, thinking they have it easy cos they got money. 

if found out that someone with a m&g also got their letter read and  got chosen to go on stage with gaga  i would find pretty unfair and i  wouldnt give a **** if the person is rich or not

Archived