Gagz4Gaga

Featured Posts

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gagz4Gaga
3 minutes ago, Blue Jeans said:

Where.... ?

He doesn't use autotune on his voice but anyway he's not a singer he's a rapper so even if he did.. he doesn't need to know how to sing. cause the lyrics and the rap delivery it's what matters. :awkney:

Thought you’re a fan so you would know how autotune sounds like. But anyway, he ain’t getting a Nobel Prize for Literature for his lyrics so chill out. Not everyone has to like your fave artist. My fave just happens to know how to sing and not just mumble words. So yeah go Travis! :vegas:

nostalgia’s for geeks

I would do the same, Travis Scott is AMAZING and astroworld is a full damn masterpiece!!! Periodt. If it's not for you just don't listen, can't help it if everyone doesn't have taste :enigma:

8 minutes ago, Blue Jeans said:

Where.... ?

He doesn't use autotune on his voice but anyway he's not a singer he's a rapper so even if he did.. he doesn't need to know how to sing. cause the lyrics and the rap delivery it's what matters. :awkney:

you don't hear any autotune in this song? :toofunny:

not even dragging lol his autotune/vocalizer is something I enjoy

KatieJudasGaga4
19 minutes ago, Blue Jeans said:

Talentless ? Lol some people here stan girls like Ava Max and they want to talk about talent.

Just because it isn't pop doesn't mean you have to disrespect the artist. maybe broaden your taste and listen to something other than pop.

Take your own advice. Just because you don't like Ava's music doesn't mean you have to disrespect her in any way. 

Blue Jeans
4 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Take your own advice. Just because you don't like Ava's music doesn't mean you have to disrespect her in any way. 

Lol but i didn't disrepect her. I didn't call her names and never said i didn't like her. :oprah:

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

alextruper17
2 minutes ago, Blue Madonna said:

:neyde:

Sis, we’re fabulous. Not irritant.

Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince

KatieJudasGaga4
2 minutes ago, Blue Jeans said:

Lol but i didn't disrepect her. I didn't call her names and never said i didn't like her. :oprah:

You just said you don't get why people stan Ava.

"Talentless ? Lol some people here stan girls like Ava Max and they want to talk about talent."

You are basically implying that she isn't talented.

Guest Blue Madonna
1 minute ago, alextruper17 said:

Sis, we’re fabulous. Not irritant.

Oh I know, I'm bi :whitney:

I made that comment because it would likely shock people more if I said that gays were annoying than if someone said straights are annoying, thus highlighting a bit of a double standard here, but I edit because decided it could me misinterpreted :selena: 

alextruper17
4 minutes ago, Blue Jeans said:

Lol but i didn't disrepect her.

Sis, don’t act like you didn’t do what we’ve all seen 

:poot:

@ALGAYDO said Sis, he said Imagine being this crazed over someone so talentless?, that’s it.

You said:  Talentless ? Lol some people here stan girls like Ava Max and they want to talk about talent. Just because it isn't pop doesn't mean you have to disrespect the artist. maybe broaden your taste and listen to something other than pop.

You said someone was disrespectful because Travis was called tasteless and you call yourself Ava Max talentless...

alextruper17
3 minutes ago, Blue Madonna said:

Oh I know, I'm bi :whitney:

I made that comment because it would likely shock people more if I said that gays were annoying than if someone said straights are annoying, thus highlighting a bit of a double standard here, but I edit because decided it could me misinterpreted :selena: 

Lol I got it

People have come for me so many times because the misunderstand my comments :selena:

Blue Jeans
1 minute ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

You just said you don't get why people stan Ava.

"Talentless ? Lol some people here stan girls like Ava Max and they want to talk about talent."

You are basically implying that she isn't talented.

But that's your take and your interpretation of it, i never said i don't get why people like her..

I can critic an artist respectfully and still like them. I like Ava songs, i just don't think it takes that much talent to write the type of pop music she's writting. 

Travis Scott might not be the best rapper out there. but his tracks are more complex, you have production by Tame Impala, Stevie Wonder on a track. Taste is subjective yes. But a lot of people on this site just disminish rap as a talentless genre without knowing or even listenning to these artists.

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Blue Jeans
2 minutes ago, alextruper17 said:

Sis, don’t act like you didn’t do what we’ve all seen 

:poot:

@ALGAYDO said Sis, he said Imagine being this crazed over someone so talentless?, that’s it.

You said:  Talentless ? Lol some people here stan girls like Ava Max and they want to talk about talent. Just because it isn't pop doesn't mean you have to disrespect the artist. maybe broaden your taste and listen to something other than pop.

You said someone was disrespectful because Travis was called tasteless and you call yourself Ava Max talentless...

i'm just gonna refer you to my post above :kiss:

Archived