💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Petition for Gaga to release the ENIGMA DVD/Blu Ray

bornthispunk

Featured Posts

I really don't understand why the Born This Way Ball was never released when we know full and well she has the entire thing professionally recorded as well as an entire documentary worth of behind the scenes material. 

That's not happening until the residency is over. And that will probably never happen. Look at the BTWB, one of the biggest tours of all time (no one ever managed to sell-out le Stade de France in seconds except Gaga), it didn't get a DVD.

andy232000
7 minutes ago, Doot said:

I really don't understand why the Born This Way Ball was never released when we know full and well she has the entire thing professionally recorded as well as an entire documentary worth of behind the scenes material. 

JWT was also recorded as well...I will never understand what happened 🤦🏼‍♂️

bornthispunk
Just now, KEVIN STEVE said:

That's not happening until the residency is over. And that will probably never happen. Look at the BTWB, one of the biggest tours of all time (no one ever managed to sell-out le Stade de France in seconds except Gaga), it didn't get a DVD.

but it didn't get a DVD cause the tour was cancelled, i remember Spunky her drummer said that the DVD would be recorded on the next days, he said it in february 07, 2013, the tour was cancelled february 13.

Edson

bornthispunk
3 minutes ago, andy232000 said:

JWT was also recorded as well...I will never understand what happened 🤦🏼‍♂️

and BTWBT have professional footage too, she said that the last time she had a camera in front of her in Five Foot Two was on The Born This Way Ball Tour.

Edson

bornthispunk
Just now, Ryusei said:

All tours box set :giveup: 

The Tours incluiding The Fame Ball Tour, Monster Ball Tour, Born This Way Ball Tour, Roseland Ballroom Residency, ArtRave The ARTPOP Ball Tour, Joanne World Tour, ENIGMA and Jazz & Piano Residency, a dream, literally a dream.

Edson

andy232000
2 minutes ago, bornthispunk said:

and BTWBT have professional footage too, she said that the last time she had a camera in front of her in Five Foot Two was on The Born This Way Ball Tour.

Its definitely true! Terry Richardson followed her around during the european leg of the tour. There’s videos of him holding the camera to her face in Stockholm when the castle’s power blew off

Archived