💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Lady Gaga in crippling pain on stage during TEOG

Stef

Featured Posts

Itsbrenda
Just now, Miel said:

It makes a little more sense in the context of the narrative. This section take place in the... uh, "healing place", after she is, like, injured or something.

It doesn't make too much sense, but the gist is that she's in pain and she's healing? I think?

When I saw it live, all I could focus on was that they changed the song to an Ab and it really distracted me from anything else lmaooo

It’s weird for someone who ligit could be in pain 😅 

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Didymus
Just now, Miel said:

When I saw it live, all I could focus on was that they changed the song to an Ab and it really distracted me from anything else lmaooo

:lmao:

And that's why I adore you :runhug:

Mister G
11 minutes ago, Didymus said:

Receipts for the fact that she does this intentionally every night:

So I guess I'm the only one on this forum who's seen the show? I thought all of y'all loved it so much :emma: 

I stand corrected. I went back in January so it’s been a while. Yes you’re right she does that intentional in pain struggling to move thing during this part.

Reality

God, it's hurts seeing her in pain so much...

We all love Gaga's over the top and theatrical performances, but tbh, I'd rather have her be in good health sitting down and just playing the piano than having to risk herself every night performing. I guess that's part of why she's such an amazing performer, her drive to keep fighting, but it breaks my heart knowing even a fraction of how much pain she's in :ohno:

🖤👹

1 minute ago, M Monstre said:

God, it's hurts seeing her in pain so much...

We all love Gaga's over the top and theatrical performances, but tbh, I'd rather have her be in good health sitting down and just playing the piano than having to risk herself every night performing. I guess that's part of why she's such an amazing performer, her drive to keep fighting, but it breaks my heart knowing even a fraction of how much pain she's in :ohno:

it's fake

14 minutes ago, Didymus said:

So I guess I'm the only one on this forum who's seen the show? I thought all of y'all loved it so much :emma:

Lots of people haven't seen the show in person, and most of the videos/streams I've seen haven't been super high quality. I think people can be forgiven for not remembering every facial expression she makes :huntyga: The real clowns here aren't the fans expressing concern but the people who make intentionally misleading tweets like that

1 hour ago, Didymus said:

Op- Well, I've been clowned :flop:

I legit never noticed that and I'm literally editing The Edge Of Glory for my Enigma DVD :flop:

4 minutes ago, LadyHaha said:

It’s weird for someone who ligit could be in pain 😅 

My guess is that it's supposed to signify that a little bit... I think?

But I agree, yeah, that in the broader context (like OP) it can easily be mistaken as actual pain, all considering her physicality at the moment.

3 minutes ago, Didymus said:

:lmao:

And that's why I adore you :runhug:

:heart:

3 points in and ready for more

Madling

Y'all need to calm down. This is a clip from the show immediately after she fell off stage. NOT from last night or recent days.  She's fine and obviously feeling better from bronchitis. 

Levine
17 minutes ago, Didymus said:

CAN PEOPLE READ THIS ****ING POST AND SEE THE ****IN VIDEOS INSTEAD OF SAYING SHE'S DYING?

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived