celeb

Moonwalkers aka MJ fans are upset with Gaga

Luna Lovegood

Featured Posts

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Itsbrenda

I can’t believe how many people In this thread think he wasn’t a child molester, it’s honestly shocking 

Chromatislaps
25 minutes ago, LadyHaha said:

I can’t believe how many people In this thread think he wasn’t a child molester, it’s honestly shocking 

I can’t believe how many people In this thread didn't really do proper research in the courtcases surrounding the alleged victims from leaving neverland and believe everything the tabloid mill spews out, it’s honestly shocking :lolly: #MeTooIsntAlwayTrue

Infinity Wave

@Flopplause THANK YOU. 

You said it better than I could ever do.

Sadly, we live in this iper-progressive era where all the good that could come out of movements like "mee too" is thrown away by people who become literal extremist in the matter, and feel like they can overlook one of the fundametals principle of our laws, the benefit of doubt and the presumption of innocence. 

It's fundamental to give credits to the victims and to ALWAYS treat them carefully and to always listen to them but we don't have to "trust" them necessarily, it's a wrong message to pass that we always shoudl "trust" a supposed victim. 

What we should do is listen to a victim. Than the law makes its course and the truth is found out. But blindly trusting the victim, before any legal procedure is conducted, before a trial is held and a verdict is emitted, is total nonsense.

In this case, Michael Jackson was declared INNOCENT by the court after his trial. That alone means he was innocent. All the accuses were dropped and any allegation made on him was withdrawn by the two people who now claim again to have been molested. 

If a court declares you innocent, you're innocent. If you wanna think otherwise, than you don't believe nor have faith in our legal and giuridic system, so any verdict can be wrong and those who are declared NOT innocent could be innocent too, and those who are convicted sexual predators could be innocent as well... or do we decide who's innocent and who's not by ourselves? Do we decide who's innocent based on how we wake up in the morning? Do we decide who's innocent based on social movements floating around and not on a structured legal system that worked for decades up until now?

Colourful

Itsbrenda
9 hours ago, Flopplause said:

I can’t believe how many people In this thread didn't really do proper research in the courtcases surrounding the alleged victims from leaving neverland and believe everything the tabloid mill spews out, it’s honestly shocking :lolly: #MeTooIsntAlwayTrue

I understand you are a fan but reality is there is truth in the allegations. I remember watching the court case live every day on Sky 1 (in the UK) when it was on years ago after that leaving never land doc.

He was a messed up guy for sure, but it’s no excuse to do what he did to children, and then pay them off.

I don’t think I have ever read a tabloid btw😂

i believe the children, not the molester. 

edengowon

MJ fans are trash wbk

Whether or not MJ did what he was accused of, his fans are messy and rude for no reason soooo...

the tea GIF by Dreezy

the artist formerly known as melancholia

Archived