Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Moonwalkers aka MJ fans are upset with Gaga

Luna Lovegood

Featured Posts

PartySick
2 minutes ago, Diamond Heart said:

Do whatever it takes to ease the guilt of supporting a predator Mr Silver Moderator :diane:
And yes there was evidence :air: just because you dont believe it doesnt mean it doesnt exist :rip:
But you do you :trollga:

Alright I'm sorry, that lmao reaction was petty of me :bradley:

Agree to disagree :ally:

Regardless, back the the topic, Gaga deserves no hate :giveup:

🖤

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Biggest Fan
23 minutes ago, LadyHaha said:

Well... MJ fans can be upset but reality is, they support a pedophile 🥴

leonardo dicaprio shut up GIF

🤖

PartySick
2 minutes ago, Biggest Fan said:

leonardo dicaprio shut up GIF

Sis calm down :poot: it's not worth arguing with them :poot:

We know Michael would have never hurt a fly (literally, remember when he called security to save a bug on stage? :bradley:) and so do millions of fans and millions more casual listeners and that's enough :heart:

🖤

Gagaloo911

As if Twitter stans are representative of ANYTHING :awkney:

Twitter is trash wbk

5 hours ago, River Phoenix said:

I think Oprah turned her back over MJ? She DID gave a platform to speak for the alleged of MJ victims few months ago. I don’t want get into much details you can look it up love.

Well she also was the first host to give antivaxxers a platform, so what else can you expect from her?

nodandsmile
36 minutes ago, Talenti said:

I already knew the second I entered this thread what people were going to say... 

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f2978c6f3ce85994c7170

I'm not going to dive into that can of worms, but what I will say is we need to stop giving attention to random Twitter accounts as if their opinions matter. Can we PLEASE not be so fxcking rude to one another? Ugh I hate Stan twitter 

told you so i give up GIF

they lose their sh*t whenever something is said about Gaga as if it hasn't been the case for the past decade and it had no impact  :ladyhaha:  not everybody is gonna like her!

Mister G

I’d also like to add that everyone knows what they get themselves into when it comes to Oprah Winfrey. Any bad press or negativity she will disown you. She’s a very powerful business woman; I wouldn’t be surprised if she could make people disappear just by saying their name. 

CannaeDrive

Looks like the toilet of internet overflowed again and spilled s*** & p*** all over the place (even in this forum) :bradley:

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

The gag is she's preserving many historical items and garments of their beloved star, and she loves him dearly and even he expressed interest in Gaga being his This Is It opening act. They need to show some respect - Oprah a talkshow presenter, what else did they expect?!

Chromatislaps

I really dislike Oprah regardless of how she handled  "Leaving Neverland". She was the one who started a whole movement of people being against anti vaccines in the 90s. She is the sole reason people died because parents started to deny their kids being vaccinated. In my opinion that is when she lost my respect and her credibility. She instigated the antivaxxer movement, and therefore she has blood on her hands. she  ain't a saint...

That being said, aside from Oprah's truth being deadly, I would like to challenge people to dig a bit deeper and see past what the media reports and wants you to hear. Mind you our minds are being formed by the people who run the big screens, for the longest time TV was made to broadcast sensation stories even if they were fabricated. Their stories are our truth, regardless of it being actually true.

The documentary about MJ's alleged abuse has been proven to be a farce in regards to the disproven "tea": the trainstation abuse while the trainstation didn't exist yet at the time of the alleged abuse, the inconsistencies in Wade's story on his abuse at a very young age and manipulation on him to hate women while he was in a commited relationship with MJ's niece Brandy Jackson. While they during most of the time of the alleged abuse and thereafter (8 year relationship), and cheating on Brandy with Britney Spears (causing the breakup with Justin Timberlake). Which to me screams of the alleged victims not being trustworthy, which is the first thing to be verified whenever someone claims to be abused...what are their motivations? Are they trustworthy? Who are they?

All in all, in the MeToo era there have been great steps forward in exposing actual predators like Bill Cosby, Robert Kelly and Epstein. But Oprah is biased due to her past being abused and also her hypocritical stance in the abuse matter since she has/had a long time friendship with Harvey Weinstein and has been friends even during the time that she knew he was being accused of his alleged abuse. And when more women started to come forward about their abuse Oprah didn't jump onto the movement of exposing her friend Weinstein, however she immediately jumped on the "MJ is a predator" bandwagon when it first surfaced. Which makes her a hypocrite. 

I understand that it's very hard not to distance yourself from a trauma and to feel the need to help other people who have had a similar experience. However as a professional journalist and her journalist like attitude towards covering topics in her  shows, she is not setting the right example to approach this. To me it is clear she is biased, she does not give people the benefit of the doubt if someone has been proven innocent by the court, and will spin the narrative to her "truth".

Archived