celeb

Moonwalkers aka MJ fans are upset with Gaga

Luna Lovegood

Featured Posts

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GaGaAst

I am upset that none of these moonwalkers have ever walked down moon. Can I sue them?ย 

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

LGMonster95

They are idiots lol they suddenly think that everyone who associates with Oprah is against Michael Jackson which makes no sense. I mean if I was your friend for example that doesn't mean I agree with everything you say....

PartySick
4 hours ago, alextruper17 said:

The fact three crazy fans commented this, doesnโ€™t mean the Moonwalkers are.ย :poot:

No, we're crazy :lolly:

I forget who it was but some comedian years agoย said Michael was sweet but his fans are insane...and he's rightย :laughga:

Y'all think Monsters, Barbs, or the Bey hive are crazy? Piss off MJ fans and see what happens :laughga:ย MJ stans haveย destroyed careers :bradley:

But yeah, Oprah exposed herself as a back stabber. She supported Michael until the most easily disproven accusations came up ten years after his death then she decides to profit off of obviously bogus fairytalesย :smh:

No one quote me either :triggered:ย it's not my problem if you like to deny the reality that Michael was innocent and I won't waste the effort trying to get you to see reasonย :huntyga:

But there's no reason to hate Gaga for it :diane:ย Gaga's a moonwalker too. A hardcore one at that what with her preserving all his clothes and memorabilia.

๐Ÿ–ค

Diamond Heart
3 minutes ago, PartySick said:

No, we're crazy :lolly:

I forget who it was but some comedian years agoย said Michael was sweet but his fans are insane...and he's rightย :laughga:

Y'all think Monsters, Barbs, or the Bey hive are crazy? Piss off MJ fans and see what happens :laughga:ย MJ stans haveย destroyed careers :bradley:

But yeah, Oprah exposed herself as a back stabber. She supported Michael until the most easily disproven accusations came up ten years after his death then she decides to profit off of obviously bogus fairytalesย :smh:

No one quote me either :triggered:ย it's not my problem if you like to deny the reality that Michael was innocent and I won't waste the effort trying to get you to see reasonย :huntyga:

But there's no reason to hate Gaga for it :diane:ย Gaga's a moonwalker too. A hardcore one at that what with her preserving all his clothes and memorabilia.

Nah i think i will its a forum Mr Moderatorย :triggered:ย 
-ย 
Also regarding the bolded, the irony.ย 

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

PartySick
4 minutes ago, Diamond Heart said:

Nah i think i will its a forum Mr Moderatorย :triggered:ย 
-ย 
Also regarding the bolded, the irony.ย 

That's Mr. Silver Moderator to you :diane:

You can quote me obviouslyย but I'm not debating people who believe Michael has the ability to molest a kid from the other side of the planet or that he canย assault a childย in a building that didn't existย :laughga:

Not one iota, not a shred of evidence, nothing but messy and inconsistent testimony with suspicious intentions and timing followed by million dollar suits that fall apart in courtย lends anythingย to his guilt. Meanwhile he keeps on earning billions in death, maintainsย a global fanbase millions strong, he keeps being exonerated again and again, and he continues to be the most legendary musician and entertainer to ever live :tony:

So again, believe what you want but fact is fact :diane:ย said withย love, of course.

๐Ÿ–ค

Diamond Heart
2 minutes ago, PartySick said:

That's Mr. Silver Moderator to you :diane:

You can quote me obviouslyย but I'm not debating people who believe Michael has the ability to molest a kid from the other side of the planet or that he canย assault a childย in a building that didn't existย :laughga:

Not one iota, not a shred of evidence, nothing but messy and inconsistent testimony with suspicious intentions and timing followed by million dollar suits that fall apart in courtย lends anythingย to his guilt. Meanwhile he keeps on earning billions in death, maintainsย a global fanbase millions strong, he keeps being exonerated again and again, and he continues to be the most legendary musician and entertainer to ever live :tony:

So again, believe what you want but fact is fact :diane:ย said withย love, of course.

Do whatever it takes to ease the guilt of supporting a predator Mr Silver Moderatorย :diane:
And yes there was evidenceย :air:ย just because you dont believe it doesnt mean it doesnt existย :rip:
But you do youย :trollga:

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

HoneyB

I already knew the second I entered this thread what people were going to say...ย 

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f2978c6f3ce85994c7170

I'm notย going to dive into that can of worms, but what I will say is we need to stop giving attention to random Twitter accounts as if their opinions matter. Can we PLEASE not be so fxcking rude to one another? Ugh I hate Stan twitterย 

๐Ÿ’‹ ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ก ๐•๐•’ โ„‚๐• ๐• ๐•œ๐•š๐•–๐•ค ๐•Œ๐•ก๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿช

Archived