💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
press

GoldDerby predicts Album of the Year for Gaga and Bradley

Bradley

Featured Posts

Bradley

Grammy nominations will be announced on Nov. 20, roughly in 10 days. GoldDerby has predictions for Album, Record and Song of the Year, along with Best New Artist. Other categories have no predictions. A reminder: General categories now recognise 8 pieces of work, rather than 5 as in before. Also for those saying soundtracks don't get recognised, a far less musical or acclaimed soundtrack, Black Panther, was nominated for AOTY last year. ASIB is much much more acclaimed for its music.

Album of the Year

1. Billie Eilish - WWAFA,WDWG?
2. Ariana Grande - Thank U, Next
3. Lady Gaga, Bradley Cooper - A Star Is Born
4. Lizzo - Cuz I Love You
5. Taylor Swift - Lover
6. Tyler the Creator - Igor
7. Solange - When I Get Home
8. Khalid - Free Spirit

Record of the Year
15. Lady Gaga - Always Remember Us This Way

Song of the Year
13. Lady Gaga - Always Remember Us This Way

https://www.goldderby.com/odds/combined-odds/grammy-nominations-2020/

However, take this with a grain of salt. Everything is Love by Beyonce and Jay-Z was predicted for AOTY, ranking at #2 but wasn't even nominated. Same with Reputation by TS. Also we all know the Joanne win.

The Grammys are way harder to predict than the Oscars, the accuracy for music is not as high as that for movies. Pop categories (for which ARUTW and INLA are eligible) are also not predicted, so Gaga should be able to snatch a coupla noms.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bradley

Fingers crossed for Gaga to promote LG6 lead at the 62nd Grammys (which is in January, not February), so maybe a December release?

Luna Lovegood

I feel like she’s gonna get glenn close’d. Nominated for AOTY(Her 4th AOTY nomination), but will be lost to other albums just because our luck sucks lmao I’m still feeling optimistic though 

luna’s advocate

Luna Lovegood
2 minutes ago, S0436 said:

They said she would win Best Actress for months 

And they also predicted BOS for shallow so  :oops:

luna’s advocate

ZiggyZiggs
1 minute ago, River Phoenix said:

I feel like she’s gonna get glenn close’d. Nominated for AOTY(Her 3rd AOTY nomination), but will be lost to other albums just because our luck sucks lmao I’m still feeling optimistic though 

4th lol if she loses i think she'll be the artist with the most AOTY nods without a win

gagzus
7 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Fingers crossed for Gaga to promote LG6 lead at the 62nd Grammys (which is in January, not February), so maybe a December release?

Highly unlikely I think, we’ve had a lot of reliable sources saying no music till Q2 2020. Plus she wasn’t on Universal FR’s release schedule.

i also honestly don’t think they’ll win any GRAMMYs sadly, as hopefully as we want to be I just can’t see it

zakariah

I suddenly have a strange feeling that ariana will win, like it’s a gut feeling. 

but ofc I really really want ASIB to win AOTY

Katharine Hepburn

Judy and Barbra both won AOTY so winning it with the project she follows in their footsteps would be a moment :heart:

xoxo Joanne

Scathach
29 minutes ago, S0436 said:

They said she would win Best Actress for months 

Do you realize this a combined prediction of multiple users? It’s just what people are predicting, GD isn’t saying this is what will happen. 

Daylight Jokers

If it's not ASIB, please let it be NFR. Lover would be a good choice too.

Thank U, Next? Thank you, next.

8. Khalid - Free Spirit

I have no idea why so many people are predicting this album with a 58 score on MC :triggered: Was it even that big?

Lextyr97

A Star is Born genuinely deserves the win for AOTY. Ugh I have a feeling she’s gonna get snubbed

Archived