Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga on IG stories: CBD medicine is life

nenhures

Featured Posts

Pop Music
1 minute ago, March34th said:

yes it is. anything can be addictive.

That being said, there are some who don't get dependent on stuff like weed easily or can go long periods without feeling like they need it but just because you or others don't form dependencies or addictions to something doesn't mean others don't. you can 100% become addicted to smoking marijuana, even just the physical action of smoking can become a habit, similar to biting your nails or picking your skin or something. Many people I knew in high school, some of my close friends, and two of my ex boyfriends have been addicted to marijuana and exhibited withdrawal symptoms when away from it

it's nothing at all like the addiction that comes from Heroin, Crack, Meth (which by the government standard in the U.S are all on the same level legally)  or even alcohol 

Sure people can get addicted to anything but it depends on your personality 

To my knowledge CHEMICALLY you can't get addicted to it 

Gaga đź’ťTaylor đź’ťCarly Rae đź’ťRina đź’ťMARINA đź’ťBritneyđź’ťLights đź’ťShania đź’ťSigridđź’ť

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, gagzus said:

The last pic... I forget she’s legit 5ft2 all the damn time she’s so tiny I love her :enigma:

Ahem...5ft 3 and 3/4

sorry lady gaga GIF by MTV Movie & TV Awards

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

Whispering
4 hours ago, mmmmonster said:

It is in a wine glass and looks like wine (throat coat and honey aren't that color), and the context of the photo made me jump to that conclusion, but sure, maybe it's white grape juice.  All I'm saying is that I hope that she's taking good care of her physical health since she's still recovering.

What does it matter what kind of glass it is in? 

Yogi throat comfort or juices look like that. 

She is recovering. Gaga is back to doing two hour shows from having bronchitis. I would say that she has some medical professionals who have worked with her and she has done the right things to get better at a very quick pace!

Illuminati Freak

:lmao: at the people who know nothing about CBD or THC. PLUEEEEZE. Don't come to Canada it's legal you might become an addict. :fail: 

The pink hair is actually suiting her really well when styled with a cute bow. I hope she keeps that type of girly aesthetic with the next era!

March34th
On 11/9/2019 at 5:19 PM, Haus Swiftie said:

it's nothing at all like the addiction that comes from Heroin, Crack, Meth (which by the government standard in the U.S are all on the same level legally)  or even alcohol 

Sure people can get addicted to anything but it depends on your personality 

To my knowledge CHEMICALLY you can't get addicted to it 

That's a good point though, it is nothing like other drugs. I really think it depends on the substance as well, and the substance one is addicted to causes various behaviours in the realm of addiction to manifest.

for example you could have an internet addiction - but that is obviously and definitely different and a different severity than having an addiction to alcohol.

Archived