Gaga on IG stories: CBD medicine is life

nenhures

Featured Posts

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Whispering
4 hours ago, mmmmonster said:

Oh I didn’t realize it’s not included in the original post, my bad, but it’s one of the photos she posted:

3-CECF0-BA-35-F4-4-ACF-9-DF0-0-F36-B9-E9

Could be some type of juice, or throat coat, or honey...lots of options that are good for your vocal cords.

mmmmonster
8 minutes ago, Whispering said:

Could be some type of juice, or throat coat, or honey...lots of options that are good for your vocal cords.

It is in a wine glass and looks like wine (throat coat and honey aren't that color), and the context of the photo made me jump to that conclusion, but sure, maybe it's white grape juice.  All I'm saying is that I hope that she's taking good care of her physical health since she's still recovering.

Venus Rose

The fan art behind her awwwww :messga::heart:

She’s so cute! The hair! I sometimes forget she’s only 5’2 :icega:

Venus Rose
7 hours ago, Computer said:

I'm confused, I thought she got over smoking pot after ARTPOP.  Is she addicted again? :confused:

Ur joking right

Not one, not two, but three drips in the ice bath :messga: Meanwhile I'm freezing just watching it snow outside
 my window

⚡🐲

Pop Music
3 hours ago, xoxo Craig said:

The drug THC is the addictive part

this is false

It's been scientifically proven no part of the marijuana plant is addictive not the CBD or THC 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

xoxo Craig
6 minutes ago, Haus Swiftie said:

this is false

It's been scientifically proven no part of the marijuana plant is addictive not the CBD or THC 

What makes weed so addictive then?

End Racism Now

Pop Music
13 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

it's not 

I can go a long time without any but it's nice to have and not having withdrawals

Addiction (or at least chemical addiction) makes us mentally and physically dependent on the substance where we go through withdrawal symptoms due to not having the substance in your body 

Marijuana doesn't cause ill side effects if you go without 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

1 hour ago, mmmmonster said:

It is in a wine glass and looks like wine (throat coat and honey aren't that color), and the context of the photo made me jump to that conclusion, but sure, maybe it's white grape juice.  All I'm saying is that I hope that she's taking good care of her physical health since she's still recovering.

Boy do you know how many different brands of throat coat their are :laughga:

32 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

People who have addictive personalities and traits. You can literally become addicted to anything. 

March34th
14 minutes ago, Haus Swiftie said:

it's not 

I can go a long time without any but it's nice to have and not having withdrawals

Addiction (or at least chemical addiction) makes us mentally and physically dependent on the substance where we go through withdrawal symptoms due to not having the substance in your body 

Marijuana doesn't cause ill side effects if you go without 

yes it is. anything can be addictive.

That being said, there are some who don't get dependent on stuff like weed easily or can go long periods without feeling like they need it but just because you or others don't form dependencies or addictions to something doesn't mean others don't. you can 100% become addicted to smoking marijuana, even just the physical action of smoking can become a habit, similar to biting your nails or picking your skin or something. Many people I knew in high school, some of my close friends, and two of my ex boyfriends have been addicted to marijuana and exhibited withdrawal symptoms when away from it

Archived