Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga on IG stories: CBD medicine is life

nenhures

Featured Posts

Computer

I'm confused, I thought she got over smoking pot after ARTPOP.  Is she addicted again? :confused:

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Joshie S

I'm confused at people being confused. That's literally weed not cigarettes, which you can smoke when you are sick(I do this often) also why are people confusing it and also why are people thinking that she stopped? She literally lit up so many joints during Joanne, I lost count. In fact, I made up a smoking game for whenever she lights up, I light up. It's kinda fun cause I get so ****ing stoned, lol. Try it out xoxo

Anyway, I think you can tell that I fully agree with her medicine of choice, as I literally also myself often call it medicine, as it helps me a lot with my multiple chronic issues, including chronic pain. 

I just wish it were legal where I live, maybe one day soon Australia. 

Hope she's feeling okay and the hair is so adorable, but sexy.. I hope this is the direction for new music but if not it's a cute colour and glad she's giving actual coloured hair a try apposed to wigs :giveup: I'm doing the same my hair is neon green lol

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

Chromatic
4 minutes ago, Computer said:

Is she addicted again?

Smoking a joint doesn't make you an addict.

Franch Toast

She's right about the medicinal powers of CBD. I don't smoke it though (hate smoking anything), but I've been applying CBD oil to where I broke my leg and foot, and it's helped so much not only with the pain, but also with the inflammation and bruising. (And it's all legal where I live anyway.) 

And that pink is stunning. It reminds me of an ice cream float for some reason...

She/Her/Hers

4 hours ago, JourneyToAvalon said:

73412330_151553922878209_384149071157643

Can we just acknowledge how BEAUTIFUL she looks here?

Like I could stare at this all day, I can't. :selena:

Honestly, SO beautiful. I screenshotted it just to stare :flutter:

mmmmonster
1 hour ago, Franch Toast said:

She's right about the medicinal powers of CBD. I don't smoke it though (hate smoking anything), but I've been applying CBD oil to where I broke my leg and foot, and it's helped so much not only with the pain, but also with the inflammation and bruising. (And it's all legal where I live anyway.) 

And that pink is stunning. It reminds me of an ice cream float for some reason...

I’m glad that she’s feeling better and girl is looking good, but not gonna lie though, as someone who just got her show cancelled on Wednesday, I’m surprised to see that she’s drinking so soon again as if she wasn’t just sick enough to cancel two nights ago, and alcohol is definitely not recommended when you’re recovering from something like bronchitis.  She definitely hasn’t fully recovered yet (it takes a while) and alcohol leads to liquid buildup in the lungs. You might say that maybe it’s just a glass, let a girl live, but I really just wish that she takes care of her physical health as well as she takes care of her mental health.  I’m just worried, that’s all.

Pop Music

I'm glad she's promoting the health benefits of CBD because it's very important to stop hiding the benefits of the marijuana plant. Not just just the THC part but the CBD non psychoactive effects 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

10 minutes ago, mmmmonster said:

I’m glad that she’s feeling better and girl is looking good, but not gonna lie though, as someone who just got her show cancelled on Wednesday, I’m surprised to see that she’s drinking so soon again as if she wasn’t just sick enough to cancel two nights ago, and alcohol is definitely not recommended when you’re recovering from something like bronchitis.  She definitely hasn’t fully recovered yet (it takes a while) and alcohol leads to liquid buildup in the lungs. You might say that maybe it’s just a glass, let a girl live, but I really just wish that she takes care of her physical health as well as she takes care of her mental health.  I’m just worried, that’s all.

Where is she drinking?

SharkmanthaC

I love the pink hair.  She looks gorgeous. :heart:

I know CBD has helped a lot of people with chronic conditions, I just don't use it myself.  I was expecting more of her using the oil or something not smoking a joint when I opened this thread though. :ladyhaha:

she/her/hers

mmmmonster
15 minutes ago, GoneGUY said:

Where is she drinking?

Oh I didn’t realize it’s not included in the original post, my bad, but it’s one of the photos she posted:

3-CECF0-BA-35-F4-4-ACF-9-DF0-0-F36-B9-E9

Franch Toast
1 hour ago, SamanthaC said:

I love the pink hair.  She looks gorgeous. :heart:

I know CBD has helped a lot of people with chronic conditions, I just don't use it myself.  I was expecting more of her using the oil or something not smoking a joint when I opened this thread though. :ladyhaha:

I also assumed she'd be using oil or some sort of topical CBD product,  not actually smoking it, but then again, this is Gaga – I should've known. 

I really am amazed by the healing properties of CBD, however. I'm not a pot fan (because I hate the smell of it), but rubbing pure hemp oil or some sort of topical CBD product (I have a roll-on and a lotion) has really helped me heal from a severe sprain and broken leg/ankle. It's not only alleviated my pain, but also inflammation and bruising. You're actually supposed to ingest the oil, but it made me throw up, so I can only use it topically. I'm sad that I have an international trip in a few days and can't bring it, as Franch Toast doesn't want to end up locked in a prison somewhere. 

She/Her/Hers

SchwineLove
6 hours ago, corvus albus said:

It kinda makes me sad that she can't enjoy her passion without medicine but I'm always stunned how she manages all that and still be the most awesome person I could ever stan :giveup:

God always kinda fair in life, imagine Gaga in her full potential and prime health, she will single-handedly cure the world

xoxo Craig

CBD isn't weed y'all... :awkney:

CBD is part of it, and its the most beneficial type. The drug THC is the addictive part and the hallucinogenic part. She isn't getting addicted to weed again, she isn't doing drugs... she is either smoking or vaping CBD oil. You can get CBD drops that go under the tongue, or you can vape it, or get medicinal weed that has the THC removed and smoke it. 

End Racism Now

Archived