💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga performed tonight and did it flawlessly

ydnmnme

Featured Posts

Levine

You guys have to stop with this worry this and worry that.

It's a ****ing 33 yo grown ass woman with a ****ing cold. She's not dying. 

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To me personally she sounded good, all i know is that I would have a blast if i could be there. That said she's recovering, so i hope she's good to the Jazz And Piano show. Having to cancel a show must be one of the artists worst frustration, ultimately he is the one that "failed", failed their audience, their crew, the contractor,etc. 

Daylight Jokers

The Million Reasons one is really good considering that she just got sick.  Her notes on the "walk away" parts are so clean.

Gagaism

She’s just a kind. I don’t have any place in myself to fell more proud of this woman. I’m so grateful to be a fan. 

EDIT: and I CAN’T! I just CAN’T with the ones still analyzing her voice or whatever even like they’re bald to know that one infection like that isn’t done in only 2 days.

derpmonster
2 minutes ago, affection said:

This woman is not in her right mind...

I- sis what

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Bradley
1 hour ago, derpmonster said:

Well I'm a vocal student, so yeah... I'm always sensitive to that kind of thing. :huntyga:

I did say they were mostly good, just that there's something about her tone and the way she reached for the high note (which was slightly distorted) at "the edge" at the top of the run that gave it away that she was still slightly sick.

She's in recovery though.

I don't think it's due to her sickness. If you watch her old The Edge of Glory performances, the final 'the edge' has always been a challenge to her. The only time she can nail that note is when she performs at the piano where she isn't dancing, even then she still sometimes struggles to do that.

derpmonster
1 minute ago, Bradley said:

I don't think it's due to her sickness. If you watch her old The Edge of Glory performances, the final 'the edge' has always been a challenge to her. The only time she can nail that note is when she performs at the piano where she isn't dancing, even then she still sometimes struggles to do that.

It was in a lower key too though, so the note wasn't as high as usual

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

I was there tonight and it was amazing, I was front row.

Honestly, you could tell her voice was strained. The edge of glory was really testing her voice and shallow was quite tough to listen to knowing how well she usually sings it.

However, she just puts on such an incredible show and has such a powerful presence that you don’t care. 

Bradley
43 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

It was in a lower key too though, so the note wasn't as high as usual

She's been singing in that key ever since the January shows of Enigma, without sickness, she sometimes did nonetheless struggle to reach the last note.

What I'm saying is that it's not due to sickness that that happened, and she did reach the standards that she usually exhibited in other Enigma shows.

ydnmnme
2 hours ago, Levine said:

You guys have to stop with this worry this and worry that.

It's a ****ing 33 yo grown ass woman with a ****ing cold. She's not dying. 

I don’t care how many years she is, I’ll always worry about her :oops: Why it bothers you? Ignore that, but don’t tell us what to do, especially when it comes to feelings :heart:

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

Sickness

I mean props to her for still performing but she clearly isn’t doing it “flawlessly” here...

Glamourpuss
1 hour ago, Cervaantes said:

I mean props to her for still performing but she clearly isn’t doing it “flawlessly” here...

I'm guessing she's not 100% recovered yet. But at least she performed and didn't cancel. :noparty:

Archived