💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga performed tonight and did it flawlessly

ydnmnme

Featured Posts

ydnmnme

I was worried about her, and I still am, because I know she’s still sick... But she slayed the show!

She also picked up a letter from Brazilian fan and called him on stage! At the end of this video she talks about missing people again and says instead of "Oh you’re Lady Gaga" she would like to hear "how are you?" And the says "Let’s do it":ohno::heart: 

You can hear she’s sick during million reasons, especially when she’s talking. I’m worried about tomorrow’s Jazz show, I hope she won’t feel worse after tonight (

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
derpmonster

She sounds still slightly sick. But recovering. :wub: Hopefully she's at full recovery soon. It's kinda clear now that her strain in high notes is from the sickness.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Was that a wRoNg nOtE???

Twitter/Gaga Daily:

tenor.gif?itemid=4920936

Jk :laughga:

I'm so glad she feels better! I literally started to miss Enigma and she only canceled one night, what's wrong with me? :laughga: :heart:

derpmonster

Omg she did the "which parts I should belieeeeeeve" run from the Super Bowl :giveup: And flawlessly. Queen of head voice

derpmonster

You know, what I love about Gaga in the end is she SINGS. She'd rather cancel than lipsync. And cancellations are difficult for everyone involved but lipsyncing is just... No. Not what a "singer" is paid to do. I know people had to incur other costs but at least they got their money back rather than seeing someone lipsync for the full price.

ydnmnme
6 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

You know, what I love about Gaga in the end is she SINGS. She'd rather cancel than lipsync. And cancellations are difficult for everyone involved but lipsyncing is just... No. Not what a "singer" is paid to do. I know people had to incur other costs but at least they got their money back rather than seeing someone lipsync for the full price.

This!!!

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

derpmonster
3 minutes ago, Amphetamine said:

I've never heard her perform TEOG in that key is that just for tonight?

It sounds like maybe one semitone, maybe one full note down. Not too far down. She's sick and the high notes can get really iffy with an infection.

Daenerys

I just got out of the venue and I feel like she did phenomenal. You can tell she was sick during some segments but by god we were by the prudest people ever 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

derpmonster
1 hour ago, Mer Boy said:

"Sing it for all those dead girls". :air:

Princess Die found quaking in a coffin :bradley:

Bradley
32 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

She sounds still slightly sick.

Her vocals sound fine? Are you sure you weren't being a bit too sensitive?

Bradley
30 minutes ago, Amphetamine said:

I've never heard her perform TEOG in that key is that just for tonight?

No, she's been performing that song in that key ever since like the third Enigma show back in January.

Glamourpuss

I'm surprised that she has bounced back so fast because it takes me much longer to recover.

I think I need to stock up on some Chinese broccoli!

derpmonster
42 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Her vocals sound fine? Are you sure you weren't being a bit too sensitive?

Well I'm a vocal student, so yeah... I'm always sensitive to that kind of thing. :huntyga:

I did say they were mostly good, just that there's something about her tone and the way she reached for the high note (which was slightly distorted) at "the edge" at the top of the run that gave it away that she was still slightly sick.

She's in recovery though.

41 minutes ago, Bradley said:

No, she's been performing that song in that key ever since like the third Enigma show back in January.

This is something I wasn't sensitive to! I don't have perfect pitch, so I didn't immediately realize the key was different from the original TEOG.

Archived