💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Tones and I - Dance Monkey: Thoughts?

River

Featured Posts

So this song is topping the charts in Europe and Australia.

What do you think about it?

How is it welcomed in the US so far?

For me personally, I can't stand it, really can't, it's just not going well in my ears, like makes me nervous :cryga: and she's so cute and nice person, I feel so bad not to like it.

And my husband is addicted to it and he listens to it over and over for a week so far, please help me, I'm begging you :air:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Blown Away

wiz khalifa GIF

I hate the song, it's easily the worst hit of the year for me. I don't get how this has become such a smash globally

They shipped it, but it got shipped back

Mindblown

I love this song and have been listening to it for the past week as well. I didn't like it on first listen but I've been addicted to it after that. 

guyzplzstaph

It's awful, I hate it and can't stand it. Don't understand how it's so popular, it's very unpleasant to the ear.

RadioIsOurs

tumblr_n146jiIIl51qg5o2oo1_250.gif

I genuinely don't understand how so many people can listen to this and maybe go "wow cool, this is my new favourite song, I really want to listen to this over and over again" :fail:

Nirvana

I remember it came out of nowhere in the top of spotify charts, it was nro 1 for 9 weeks here! I share similar opinion, I hate the song too and just cannot stand her voice at all, it's literally unlistenable....:saladga: Must be the worst hit this year?

1 hour ago, River said:

And my husband is addicted to it and he listens to it over and over for a week so far, please help me, I'm begging you

I'm so sorry :cryga: Does he know you hate it, can he listen it through headphones lmao :laughga:

3 minutes ago, Nirvana said:

I remember it came out of nowhere in the top of spotify charts, it was nro 1 for 9 weeks here! I share similar opinion, I hate the song too and just cannot stand her voice at all, it's literally unlistenable....:saladga: Must be the worst hit this year?

I'm so sorry :cryga: Does he know you hate it, can he listen it through headphones lmao :laughga:

He knows, he does it on purpose :laughga:

Morphine Prince

It’s #1 on Spotify globally and #13 on US Spotify. 

I honestly can’t decide if I love it or hate it. I just tolerate it. It’s a song I might or might not skip. 

Nirvana
1 minute ago, River said:

He knows, he does it on purpose :laughga:

nooo... I would spam a song I knew he hates. Just to give him back some of his own medicine, playfully :laughga:I did that with my ex when he used to play a band he knew I hated for several hours while drunk, I just switched at one point to a song he hated and he was done with listening music after it. But yeah, completely  different situations though...

Maybe you'll learn to tolerate it, after repeated listenings... But I don't remember a song I used to hate and now like?

18 minutes ago, Nirvana said:

nooo... I would spam a song I knew he hates. Just to give him back some of his own medicine, playfully :laughga:I did that with my ex when he used to play a band he knew I hated for several hours while drunk, I just switched at one point to a song he hated and he was done with listening music after it. But yeah, completely  different situations though...

Maybe you'll learn to tolerate it, after repeated listenings... But I don't remember a song I used to hate and now like?

LOL I thought about that but then I was like, he's already suffering when I listen to music or playing my games with the repetitive music, I can resist, I like the tease in some sense, it's cute :laughga:

31 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

It’s #1 on Spotify globally and #13 on US Spotify. 

I honestly can’t decide if I love it or hate it. I just tolerate it. It’s a song I might or might not skip. 

It's amazing how you find good in everything, I wish I was like you :diane:

Her voice is literally fine god everyone is so dramatic because she's hitting #1.

I'm so proud of her to come from Australia unearthed triple j (radio station that showcases and gives young artists a platform). She was busking 6 months ago on the streets in Sydney Australia and now topping the charts GLOBALLY. Haters hate to see it  :flower:

She produced and wrote this song all by herself on her lil set up she has at home, check out her live performances they're really good and even check out the piano version she did.

Johnny run away another song she has is equally as beautiful and it's about a boy crushing on a boy, so cute! She also has a more stripped down song never seen the rain that really showcase her beautiful vocals.

Y'all just hate to see talent succeed and it shows.

Personally I love that song at this moment.

I used to skip it when it debuted on the radio here but then I listened it on my earphones and then I saw people dancing to it and having so much fun in the club and it was the moment I liked it.

It's such a fun and catchy bop tbh and the vocals after few listenings aren't that annoying as you say. 

Song which is very popular rn and is really annoying for me (since the first listen til now) :

I can't stand the autotune and the repetitive few lines :saladga:

Dance Monkey is a masterpiece comparing it to that Scheisse :selena:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

i love it but I can tell the more and more I listen to it eventually i'm going to think it's trash

I hate it.

It also dethroned Kylie's 32 year running record here in Australia for most weeks at #1 by a female artist.

Kylie doesn't deserve that. 

Archived