Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Do you expect or hope for a 2NE1 reunion?

Red Velvet

Featured Posts

Red Velvet

Hello and welcome to a K-Pop thread that doesn't use clickbait to force people to listen to K-Pop. 

With CL leaving YG, Park Bom finally getting her momentum with Queendom and being nominated for MAMA and Minzy doing what she is doing, can we expect a 2NE1 reunion or a project with 2 of the members or a of them?

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
moonboywow

There's more to kpop than Blackpink, CL and 2ne1. That's all I show. But of course I get **** on because I don't post girl groups. My bad. :saladga:

Antichrist
7 minutes ago, Pink Plastique said:

Hello and welcome to a K-Pop thread that doesn't use clickbait to force people to listen to K-Pop. 

With CL leaving YG, Park Bom finally getting her momentum with Queendom and being nominated for MAMA and Minzy doing what she is doing, can we expect a 2NE1 reunion or a project with 2 of the members or a of them?

3 minutes ago, moonboywow said:

There's more to kpop than Blackpink, CL and 2ne1. That's all I show. But of course I get **** on because I don't post girl groups. My bad. :saladga:

JsF6.gif

moonboywow
Just now, Antichrist said:

JsF6.gif

Pass me the bong please. I'm listening to jonghyun right now and its SOULFUL and I'd like to smoke while listening to something that is absolutely poetic while also being a bop. 

Amidana
26 minutes ago, moonboywow said:

Pass me the bong please. I'm listening to jonghyun right now and its SOULFUL and I'd like to smoke while listening to something that is absolutely poetic while also being a bop. 

Are you serious.... 

OT: I think 2NE1 will have a comeback, and hopefully it'll be BIG :))

moonboywow
Just now, Amidana said:

Are you serious.... 

OT: I think 2NE1 will have a comeback, but not sure if it'll explode :))

Oh yes. I'm completely serious. There's a reason why the members of shinee are so acclaimed darling. :classy:

Amidana
3 minutes ago, moonboywow said:

Oh yes. I'm completely serious. There's a reason why the members of shinee are so acclaimed darling. :classy:

:fail::ladyhaha: literally no-one asked if you think girl groups are better than boy groups. This thread was about 2NE1, not 🤢🤢🤢🤢 

Red Velvet
44 minutes ago, moonboywow said:

There's more to kpop than Blackpink, CL and 2ne1.

Ywah, theee are Crayon Pop, PRISTIN, After School, KARA,  T-Ara, 4Minute, Sistar, Dreamcatcher, Orange Caramel, CLC, Everglow, Jessi, HyunA, Secret, Brown Eyed Girls, S.E.S. , f(x), GFriend, G-(IDLE).. I'd list much more groups and soloists who are as acclaimed as those you listed but I am procrastinating.

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

moonboywow
2 minutes ago, Pink Plastique said:

Ywah, theee are Crayon Pop, PRISTIN, After School, KARA,  T-Ara, 4Minute, Sistar, Dreamcatcher, Orange Caramel, CLC, Everglow, Jessi, HyunA, Secret, Brown Eyed Girls, S.E.S. , f(x), GFriend, G-(IDLE).. I'd list much more groups and soloists who are as acclaimed as those you listed but I am procrastinating.

Guys exist too you know. Guy groups and solo idols. 

RAMROD

Full blown reunion will not happen anytime soon. Dara is still with YG, and she also PR director for YG.

Also, as of now, I actually more excited about CL to join better agency and release her solo album finally. I wanna see her live again. I have seen her solo live for 3 times so far, and never get bored of it.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Evan Peters

Who’d you recommend for someone who’s never listened to Kpop before 

emma roberts is an abuser

moonboywow
3 minutes ago, Evan Peters said:

Shinee, ateez, red velvet, day6, ftisland and a.c.e 

Ally Campana
5 minutes ago, Evan Peters said:

2NE1 or BigBang. Also, love you Evan Peters! Though you’re not the real one. :fan:

Does it matter? Damage is done

Ally Campana
20 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Full blown reunion will not happen anytime soon. Dara is still with YG, and she also PR director for YG.

Also, as of now, I actually more excited about CL to join better agency and release her solo album finally. I wanna see her live again. I have seen her solo live for 3 times so far, and never get bored of it.

Didn’t she sign with Scooter Braun? And now he’s holding her off from releasing stuff? That’s what I heard.

Does it matter? Damage is done

RAMROD
32 minutes ago, Ally Campana said:

Didn’t she sign with Scooter Braun? And now he’s holding her off from releasing stuff? That’s what I heard.

She was signed with Scooter under YG, hence why Scooter don't have full freedom as he need YG approval for every steps he wanna do for CL, and YG did make it hard for Scooter so he dropped CL in the end.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived