šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Do you expect or hope for a 2NE1 reunion?

Red Velvet

Featured Posts

8 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

She was signed with Scooter under YG, hence why Scooter don't have full freedom as he need YG approval for every steps he wanna do for CL, and YG did make it hard for Scooter so he dropped CL in the end.

when did she get dropped by scooter? she literally said sum among the lines of meeting him soon and told her fans not to send him hate

āŸ” ā‹† Ėšļ½”ā‹†šŸ¦¢ā‹† Ėšļ½”ā‹†āŸ”

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD
9 minutes ago, Noah said:

when did she get dropped by scooter? she literally said sum among the lines of meeting him soon and told her fans not to send him hate

In that case that is good now Scooter can finally help CL fully.

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

Ally Campana
1 hour ago, RAMROD said:

She was signed with Scooter under YG, hence why Scooter don't have full freedom as he need YG approval for every steps he wanna do for CL, and YG did make it hard for Scooter so he dropped CL in the end.

Thatā€™s so sad. I was anticipating her big break in the west.

Does it matter? Damage is done

Pearlyshells

100%, the girls still love each other and their fanbase is still alive and poppinā€™. Whoever they choose to sign with as a quartetĀ is gonna be very lucky to have such legends on their roster.Ā 

Pearlyshells
2 minutes ago, moonboywow said:

Girl groups ewwww -rolls eyes-

Then move on along and stop being so unnecessarily pettyĀ :madge:

RAMROD

You are acting immature rn, fam. Stop embarassing yourself. You are not doing any favor to K-Pop. Go listen to your bias at your space and respect others bias. :smh:

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

Ally Campana

kingsley shut up GIFkingsley shut up GIFShut tf up

Does it matter? Damage is done

moonboywow
Just now, Pearlyshells said:

Then move on along and stop being so unnecessarily pettyĀ :madge:

Ā 

Just now, RAMROD said:

You are acting immature rn, fam. Stop embarassing yourself. You are not doing any favor to K-Pop. Go listen to your bias at your space and respect others bias. :smh:

Um actually this belongs in the kpop thread ya know the rules around hereĀ :saladga:

RAMROD
4 minutes ago, Pearlyshells said:

100%, the girls still love each other and their fanbase is still alive and poppinā€™. Whoever they choose to sign with as a quartetĀ is gonna be very lucky to have such legends on their roster.Ā 

Yeah. They had mini "reunion" this year. Going live on Insta for celebrating 2NE1 anniversary. It was so sweet. Even Minzy was there! :D

Ā 

Ā 

Pearlyshells
3 minutes ago, moonboywow said:

Ā 

Um actually this belongs in the kpop thread ya know the rules around hereĀ :saladga:

Regardless of where it belongs youā€™re still a moron

kaelergrey

I hope they do. I love their music and their albums are lit.Ā :wub:Ā their most choesive work is crush in my opinion. and I love you is that SONG

Always Remember That You Are Special, You Are Beautiful and You Are LovedĀ 

VOLANTIS

All I know about them is ā€œHate Youā€ was one of my favorite bops of 2011.Ā 

So yes. I hope they serve again.Ā 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Archived