💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Madonna SUED For Pushing Back Concert Start Times

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

BUtterfield 8

0237f7b4ee014e0bb05e3f10a4086eca_md.jpg

Madonna & Live Nation are being sued by a ticket holder in Florida who claims he lost a bunch of money after they moved the start of concerts from 8:30 PM to 10:30 PM.

Madonna has not been punctual on tour, often taking stage two hours later than scheduled

The guy suing Madonna claims his tickets much less valuable now that the concert is starting 2 hours later than initially planned, and he claims he's been denied a refund on the $1,024.95 he forked over for 3 tix.

Now, he's gathering up a class of other angry fans and going after Madonna for damages.

https://www.tmz.com/2019/11/08/madonna-sued-push-back-concert-start-times-live-nation/

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ALGAYDO

I don’t think he deserves a refund, just maybe a coupon for like 50% his next Madonna concert ticket? That seems fair. 
but then again, he’s a Madonna fan, he should have known she would be hella late cause she’s known for not giving a **** about inconveniencing her fans lol 

alextruper17
5 minutes ago, Doot said:

:enigma:im sure Katy will somehow be included in the lawsuit. 

I LOVE YOU

Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince

people literally cancel the day of and he thinks pushing the time back is sue-worthy :toofunny:

I love Madonna with all my heart but that's what she deserves. Since years you read everywhere that she's really late at every single show

Teal Ambition

She's been doing this for years and I think its pretty disrespectful to those attending. I remember my parents went to the MDNA tour and she showed up 1.5 hours late and everyone was extremely pissed off and many even left before she started since they were fed up

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Mister G
25 minutes ago, Doot said:

:enigma:im sure Katy will somehow be included in the lawsuit. 

Is she our new queen of lawsuits? 

Well, in Israel someone sued Sia because he didn't see her, only a "big white wig and some dancers".

And another one sued Queen + Adam Lambert because Freddie was not there :air:

Both lost btw:laughga:

In general, not specifically toward Madonna, I think there should be some kind of a refund when the artists are late, dependso n how long, maybe 10% for every hours or something, just like flights and other things.. no matter the reason, it's just disrespectful.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

KatieJudasGaga4
9 minutes ago, River said:

And another one sued Queen + Adam Lambert because Freddie was not there :air:

:fail:

Archived