Madonna SUED For Pushing Back Concert Start Times

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lextyr97
3 hours ago, ALGAYDO said:

I don’t think he deserves a refund, just maybe a coupon for like 50% his next Madonna concert ticket? That seems fair. 
but then again, he’s a Madonna fan, he should have known she would be hella late cause she’s known for not giving a **** about inconveniencing her fans lol 

This is literally the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever read lmao

1 minute ago, TylerBR97 said:

This is literally the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever read lmao

Considering this is a constant thing with her shows, I think it's warranted. There's being a diva and then there's just being a douche. 

Gaga, while it can be frustrating, it's health related. Madonna? Idk, is she taking a sh|t? Is she picking flowers? What?

Gagz4Gaga

Should she be sued for this? I don’t think so.

Does she deserve any kind of consequence for her bad habit? Yes. And her descent into irrelevancy after 70-years of career is enough. She should retire.

nostalgia’s for geeks

31 minutes ago, Doot said:

Considering this is a constant thing with her shows, I think it's warranted. There's being a diva and then there's just being a douche. 

Gaga, while it can be frustrating, it's health related. Madonna? Idk, is she taking a sh|t? Is she picking flowers? What?

I know somebody with a digestive disorder which after years of trying, doctors have not found a solution that works.  This person is basically disabled from 7 - 10 PM.  When the problem hits, she is on the john often for hours.  For concerts, she can only go to matinees.   By 10 PM she is usually ok.  I'm not making this up.  It's unlikely Madonna has the same problem, but we just don't know what prompted her to suddenly move the start times of all of her shows to 10:30.  This is much different than showing up late.  It seem like something changed in her life, and we don't what.  I really doubt if she just decided to be mean to her fans for the remainder of the tour.  

I live outside the space time continuum.

1 minute ago, Ronk said:

I know somebody with a digestive disorder which after years of trying, doctors have not found a solution that works.  This person is basically disabled from 7 - 10 PM.  When the problem hits, she is on the john often for hours.  For concerts, she can only go to matinees.   By 10 PM she is usually ok.  I'm not making this up.  It's unlikely Madonna has the same problem, but we just don't know what prompted her to suddenly move the start times of all of her shows to 10:30.  This is much different than showing up late.  It seem like something changed in her life, and we don't what.  I really doubt if she just decided to be mean to her fans for the remainder of the tour.  

I suffer from gastritis and when I have a flare up, I am debilitated. I can't move. I'm in the fetal position. For hours. 

We have zero idea of what goes on behind the scenes. 

RAMROD

The inevitable happens.  :diane:

Once or twice may be understood. But if happens every single night, some people will likely put up lawsuit. And it happen now.

There is something wrong with her work ethic, regardless what makes you late. She could probably judt feel bored to hell doing this anymore anyway. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Lextyr97
1 hour ago, Doot said:

That’s why I think the guy deserves a full refund. If they move the start time to accommodate Madonna always starting late, they shouldn’t have to wait an extra 2 hours (bleeding into the following day I might add), after already pushing the show forward 2 hours, for her to perform

4 hours ago, ALGAYDO said:

I don’t think he deserves a refund, just maybe a coupon for like 50% his next Madonna concert ticket? That seems fair. 
but then again, he’s a Madonna fan, he should have known she would be hella late cause she’s known for not giving a **** about inconveniencing her fans lol 

Why would you wanna see the same late ass show again? It’s clear she doesn’t respect her fans time and hang for a while

22 minutes ago, TylerBR97 said:

That’s why I think the guy deserves a full refund. If they move the start time to accommodate Madonna always starting late, they shouldn’t have to wait an extra 2 hours (bleeding into the following day I might add), after already pushing the show forward 2 hours, for her to perform

I don't disagree. 

There's circumstances which make sense but with a nightly occurancr, that's unacceptable. 

10 hours ago, MrG1087 said:

Is she our new queen of lawsuits? 

she made them a THING:enigma:

there is only one bitch // the real one // B R I T N E Y

Jeremy Kosinski

I still thank god that i had no complaints when I saw her back in 06 in Chicago on the confessions tour. I don't think she was late if she was it was fashionable at worst cuz i remember being home by midnight or around midnight and that was driving from the united center traffic jam back to the northwest suburbs so 💁 also i was surprised that i actually think she sang the majority of the show without lipsyncing so I'm glad I saw her then cuz tbh that was her last great album. She's had some amazing tracks since but not a full cohesive body of work that flowed seamlessly.  She's such an icon she doesn't have to resort to this shitty behavior & antics, I'm sorry it's Madonna, she should have enough self-esteem/security to know ppl will love her no matter what but the exception to this is when she starts disrespecting her fans so blatantly disregarding them whatsoever when the material doesn't back up her bigdick attitude 

Prismatic Light
15 hours ago, Doot said:

:enigma:im sure Katy will somehow be included in the lawsuit. 

It seems getting sued is the thing now :fan:how... Reductive from Madge :reductive:

katy perry GIF

Be kind 🧡

Archived