💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

CL of 2NE1 parts ways with YG Entertainment

Red Velvet

Featured Posts

Red Velvet

Disclaimer: A K-Pop artist is being talked about here. Hate speech, xenophobia and degrading is not allowed. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWSXFQKsmZjascXHkQUxv

On November 8, 2019, YG Entertainment released an official press statement in regard to 2NE1 member CL's exclusive contract. 

Read the label's full statement below:

"Hello, this is YG Entertainment. 

We have come to an agreement with CL to end her exclusive contract, in order to respect the wishes of both sides.

We would like to relay our deep word of thanks to the fans, who loved CL during her shining promotions as an artist under YG Entertainment. 

After debuting as a member of 2NE1 in 2009, CL promoted as both a leader and rapper, while also leading trends in fields such as music, fashion, etc. She also left proud footprints in the title of the first Korean female solo artist to enter Billboard's 'Hot 100' chart, in October of 2016. 

We ask for your abundant encouragements and attention toward CL's new and future activities, and YG Entertainment also promises to cheer her on with unchanging loyalty and affection. Thank you." 

Best of luck to CL in the next steps of her career, moving forward!

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2019/11/yg-entertainment-confirms-cl-will-not-be-renewing-her-exclusive-contract

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

Antichrist

its been about ****ing goddamn ****ing time, this should have happened when 2NE1 was still a group, that way they possibly could have still existed today.

HoneyB

Wait... this is good right?:poot: I love CL I think she’s really talented:giveup:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

Red Velvet
2 minutes ago, Talenti said:

Wait... this is good right?:poot: I love CL I think she’s really talented:giveup:

Yes because YG treated her like ****.

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

bloody g

ugh finally :air:

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Ally Campana

Hallelujah. It’s time. I’m still hoping for a 2NE1 comeback but that’s a big stretch now. :messga:

Does it matter? Damage is done

Archived