Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Would you be here for LG6 with Auburn Hair?

Smother Em Eh

Featured Posts

Smother Em Eh

Gaga has experimented with literally a million looks and has worn just about any fabric and hair color under the sun. 

I was thinking about a hair color she hasn’t worn and just when I thought she has literally worn all of them, I remembered about 

Auburn Hair! 
f9acf468b937c8f5ba84b72ae120c0e8.jpg

Gaga really hasn’t worn auburn hair. I think it would be amazing if she did for the LG6 Era. It doesn’t have to be this style either it could be any and any new style she could bring to the table. 

Thoughts? 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gagzus

She has had auburn hair before just FYI, some of her wigs in 2012 were auburn and she had a dark auburn hair colour during ARTPOP at one point too.

But I love auburn hair it’s my signature hair colour in drag and I’d love for her to do it; or have her natural colour again and give her hairline a break from bleach rip

Yes! I really like it. I'm not an fashion expert regarding hair colors tho. But i will be here for LG6 with any hair color really. 

Pop Music

like the hair ally had during the WDYDT scene 

Hell no!

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

1 minute ago, Haus Swiftie said:

like the hair ally had during the WDYDT scene 

Hell no!

I was just about to say this. 

That hair she had during that scene was anything but flattering. 

I'd like her to have variations of a single hair style which lasts throughout the duration of a single era. She used to do this with her earlier albums, which imo helped create lasting imagery associated with her. 

artpopsexual

I'd love to see Gaga like this in a future era, but not in LG6 because she wore a kinda similar hair color in ASIB last year and it would be too Ally Maine (for me) :koons:

For LG6, I'll stay with the pink hair :wub: 

71837555_3157261707681633_85197097923754

But I'd like to see her in black too :sis:

ELECTROHEART

No, she said that she wants to stay away from Ally's look for a while :duck:but maybe in future eras she will :enigma:

The LG6 look will be pink hair, glam attack in rose b*tch, and eye-lie-ner :ally:.

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

Archived