Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Sam Smith Rocks Haus Labs

KNJ

Featured Posts

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

actually kinda shook that there’s still many gays who don’t accept non-binary people on here... like come on, surely you yourself spent enough time feeling like you didn’t conform to normal stereotypes because of liking ****?  

surely you can comprehend that that can extend to not feeling like you fit into a gendered box?

at the end of the day, let others be?  if they want to be called they/them does it really harm your life in any way (the answer is no).

heauxmatica

BUtterfield 8
55 minutes ago, Swallow said:

Thanks for the reminder but I'm gonna stick with using him/his. :)

Good to see him still showing so much support and love to Gaga after all these years :heart:

I just... 

no words 

Gagaplayer315

Yaaasssss :firega:

Spoiler

Im still going to need that Oscar back tho

JusKeepBreathin
11 hours ago, KNJ said:

Waaay OT:

Reveal hidden contents

Here's the thing....

Linda Perry is not Diane Warren.

Linda Perry had nothing to do with the song.

Linda Perry should've minded her damn business.

Linda Perry walked this comment all the way back cuz it really wasn't her place to say sh!t about  who deserves what credit on Diane Warrens' work when Diane Warren herself co-signed, and continuously lauded , Gaga's contribution to the final product.

Original Song requirements...wikipedia

It is presented to the songwriters who have composed the best original song written specifically for a film. The performers of a song are not credited with the Academy Award unless they contributed either to music, lyrics or both in their own right.

Gaga is a renowned collaborator. 

Gaga does not do that piecemeal build-a-song BS.

Gaga is credited as songwriter and producer along with vocals and piano for TIHTY

Rumor: been  BUSTED

11 hours ago, ARTPOP2 said:

check diane warren talking about TIHTY and Gaga's contribution (14 min mark) :reductive: I'm pretty sure there was a video, but I can't find it for some reason

https://www.billboard.com/articles/news/7438916/lady-gaga-not-nominated-emmys-diane-warren

Diane Warren and Lady Gaga’s searing anthem “Til It Happens to You,” from the sexual assault documentary The Hunting Ground, garnered the songwriter and pop icon an Academy Award nomination for best original song, as well as a Grammy nod for best song written for visual media -- so why was only Warren’s name listed when the song received an Emmy nomination Wednesday (July 14) for outstanding original music and lyrics?

According to a Television Academy representative, “The minimum cue sheet percentage for eligibility is 20 percent. Diane and Gaga worked it out internally that Diane had 90 percent, so Gaga was not eligible and hence did not join Diane on the entry form.”

:trollga:

I mean y'all wanted receipts right?

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Swallow
12 hours ago, KNJ said:

:shrug: why tho?

Has anyone ever called you by the wrong name?

Repeatedly?

And you correct them...and they still refer to by that name?

And you still correct them...but then you realize, they didn't forget, they just don't give a f#ck about your feelings.

How would that make you feel?

Disrespected? infuriated? Stripped of dignity? Erased? Unworthy of being treated with common decency?

How is that behavior not utterly f'd up? How is what you just wrote not as f'd up?

How is that being sympathetic and compassionate to another human beings experience/journey?

Are you doing unto others as you would like them to do unto you? 

That's how I see it.

Just saying...:ohwell:

I simply do not support the idea behind "non-binary" people and the way they simply expect everyone to start using these weird prons. and if you don't use them yOu dOn't ReSpeCt tHHeem!!1111!! 

In my language it's impossible to be non-binary since every word, verb and adjective has a masc. and fem. form, so if I'm non-binary how am I supposed to speak my own mother tongue? :confused:  Should I invent a new variation of my language? 

And also, my personal opinion is that non-binary people are people of privilege. In most of the countries you can't even walk outside holding hands with your gay partner and the LGBT community is putting so much effort into fighting againts homophobia, the trans community has their own struggle during the whole transition process from one gender to the other and then you have these people "I'm not a HE I'm a THEY!11!" Wow how edgy. Basically it's first world problem. 

Es solo una paja entre colegas

MonsterOfSpain
14 hours ago, MonsterOfSpain said:

They snapped!

People reacting to this in an unironical way...

thumb_just-nod-and-smile-yal-when-you-se

Ally Campana

The ignorance some of you inhibit, is it that hard to call a person the way they wanna be referred to? Ugh :saladga:.

OT: Slay Sam!!! :firega:

Does it matter? Damage is done

14 hours ago, PEZ said:

That lip color looks great on them. There are a few more pictures of them wearing Haus Labs on their stylist's page. The promo! :party:

he looks lovely:diane:

there is only one bitch // the real one // B R I T N E Y

TheSlash
12 hours ago, Squidward T said:

The proper term is you/ it, they/them is plural

Not in their case as Sam go by "they/them".

Spoiler

Are you ignorant or just missing the point? :oprah: 

OT: I typically despise makeup on men ( 'men' as in 'people with male physical structure' :trollga: ), but they really pulled that off :diane: .

Ew, David!

Little Fighter

source.gif

look-gif---look-say-sing-play.gif

great-design-stripes-name.gif

<3 Little Fighter = Gaga & Xtina stan <3

Archived