💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Sam Smith Rocks Haus Labs

KNJ

Featured Posts

55 minutes ago, Swallow said:

I simply do not support the idea behind "non-binary" people and the way they simply expect everyone to start using these weird prons. and if you don't use them yOu dOn't ReSpeCt tHHeem!!1111!! 

In my language it's impossible to be non-binary since every word, verb and adjective has a masc. and fem. form, so if I'm non-binary how am I supposed to speak my own mother tongue? :confused:  Should I invent a new variation of my language? 

And also, my personal opinion is that non-binary people are people of privilege. In most of the countries you can't even walk outside holding hands with your gay partner and the LGBT community is putting so much effort into fighting againts homophobia, the trans community has their own struggle during the whole transition process from one gender to the other and then you have these people "I'm not a HE I'm a THEY!11!" Wow how edgy. Basically it's first world problem. 

Period!

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Miracle
15 hours ago, monster78619 said:

They can pay for the products by giving Gaga that Oscar she deserved :giggle:

Actually to Diane Warren lol

1 hour ago, Swallow said:

I simply do not support the idea behind "non-binary" people and the way they simply expect everyone to start using these weird prons. and if you don't use them yOu dOn't ReSpeCt tHHeem!!1111!! 

In my language it's impossible to be non-binary since every word, verb and adjective has a masc. and fem. form, so if I'm non-binary how am I supposed to speak my own mother tongue? :confused:  Should I invent a new variation of my language? 

And also, my personal opinion is that non-binary people are people of privilege. In most of the countries you can't even walk outside holding hands with your gay partner and the LGBT community is putting so much effort into fighting againts homophobia, the trans community has their own struggle during the whole transition process from one gender to the other and then you have these people "I'm not a HE I'm a THEY!11!" Wow how edgy. Basically it's first world problem. 

Clearly non-binary people are not people of privilege when there’s people like you who are transphobic towards them, misgender them on purpose, and try to minimize their struggle. As you said, the LGBT community is putting in effort to battle prejudice. That prejudice includes people like you. 

iowa cyrus

Sam looks good! I'm not too educated on non-binary people but if Sam wants to be referred to as They/Them, I'm calling them They/Them. easy peezy, lemon squeezy babayyyyyyyyy.

Plus, I'd hate to see some of you be LGBTQ+ and have a non-binary/trans kid one day and basically disrespect them. I think its hypocritical and just petty. I'm not even trying to be woke or anything, I was just taught to always respect others even if I disagree with them.

Sassy McSass

Peace at last. :heart:

I wish I knew how to use the eyeliner that well. :applause:

I’ll keep looking for Wonderland

gagaschickens
1 hour ago, Electric Mary said:

they look great

2 hours ago, En_Sabah_Nur said:

I’m just going to call them SAM, and keep it movin... :nails: :classy:

lolz fixed for ya

リのひ ᄃム刀'イ 尺乇ムり イんノ丂, ᄃム刀 リのひ?

27monster27

They look fantastic. I am so happy that they are confident in who they are. Every since they starting being more carefree it has been truly inspiring for me.

he/him/his

Swallow
3 hours ago, xcx said:

Clearly non-binary people are not people of privilege when there’s people like you who are transphobic towards them, misgender them on purpose, and try to minimize their struggle. As you said, the LGBT community is putting in effort to battle prejudice. That prejudice includes people like you. 

You cannot be serious right now. First of all, how dare you calling me transphobic? Being non-binary has nothing to do with being trans, so therefore I cannot be "transphobic" if I'm being "ignorant" towards them. The thing is, I don't think they are part of the LGBT community. What letter stands for non-binary people? :oprah: You completely missed my point. I simply do not understand the whole concept and I gave my best to try and understand it but my point of view hasn't changed. So how about instead of just calling me names, try putting a different perspective in my mind about the whole situation? 

Imagine being trans, having so many problems accepting yourself, your family potentially disowning you, everyone judging you and then the whole process of transition, the operation etc. And then while still struggling with all that, you see a group of people who are simply denying the existence of gender and on top of that demand everyone to refer to them as they wish. So it doesn't have to be "they" in some cases some people want to have prons. such as "Ze", "Hir/Zir". So to conclude, I simply think non-binary people aren't part of the LGBT community since they are the opposite to trans people. And if we include them in our community, what's next? There are actually some adults who want to be considered children and have the rights of a child. Should that person be part of the LGBT community? Or they have to be also gay or trans?

005a1e712ba68091e007

I'm not being hateful, I wish them the best. I simply do not agree with their point of view on many stuff and I have the right to say this and it's not okay to call me names just because I'm expressing my opinion that's not hateful.

Es solo una paja entre colegas

1 hour ago, Swallow said:

You cannot be serious right now. First of all, how dare you calling me transphobic? Being non-binary has nothing to do with being trans, so therefore I cannot be "transphobic" if I'm being "ignorant" towards them. The thing is, I don't think they are part of the LGBT community. What letter stands for non-binary people? :oprah: You completely missed my point. I simply do not understand the whole concept and I gave my best to try and understand it but my point of view hasn't changed. So how about instead of just calling me names, try putting a different perspective in my mind about the whole situation? 

Imagine being trans, having so many problems accepting yourself, your family potentially disowning you, everyone judging you and then the whole process of transition, the operation etc. And then while still struggling with all that, you see a group of people who are simply denying the existence of gender and on top of that demand everyone to refer to them as they wish. So it doesn't have to be "they" in some cases some people want to have prons. such as "Ze", "Hir/Zir". So to conclude, I simply think non-binary people aren't part of the LGBT community since they are the opposite to trans people. And if we include them in our community, what's next? There are actually some adults who want to be considered children and have the rights of a child. Should that person be part of the LGBT community? Or they have to be also gay or trans?

005a1e712ba68091e007

I'm not being hateful, I wish them the best. I simply do not agree with their point of view on many stuff and I have the right to say this and it's not okay to call me names just because I'm expressing my opinion that's not hateful.

Non-binary people are trans; their biological sex is different from their gender. Also, being non-binary does not mean you’re denying the existence of gender. It just means that you don’t fall within the gender binary. Don’t equate it with people wanting to be seen as children because those are completely different things. Age has nothing to do with gender or sexuality, so that will never be part of the LGBT community. Non-binary people are part of the LGBT community because their gender and sex are not the same. You can be disowned for being non-binary, and you can be judged for being non-binary (as you’re clearly judging people for it). Some non-binary people transition as well so  that’s an experience they sometimes share with trans men and women. I didn’t call you names, so don’t try to seem like a victim when you’re the one diminishing people’s identities and not having the common courtesy to refer to people how they’d like to be referred to.

Swallow
58 minutes ago, xcx said:

Non-binary people are trans; their biological sex is different from their gender. Also, being non-binary does not mean you’re denying the existence of gender. It just means that you don’t fall within the gender binary. Don’t equate it with people wanting to be seen as children because those are completely different things. Age has nothing to do with gender or sexuality, so that will never be part of the LGBT community. Non-binary people are part of the LGBT community because their gender and sex are not the same. You can be disowned for being non-binary, and you can be judged for being non-binary (as you’re clearly judging people for it). Some non-binary people transition as well so  that’s an experience they sometimes share with trans men and women. I didn’t call you names, so don’t try to seem like a victim when you’re the one diminishing people’s identities and not having the common courtesy to refer to people how they’d like to be referred to.

Gurl the word is "transgender" are you really trying to say non-binary people are definied by a word that has gender in it? :toofunny: Doesn't make any sense. You called me transphobic, that's even worse than calling me names. I love trans people, they are part of my community. 

Can we just agree to disagree? 

Es solo una paja entre colegas

DutchHooker

He looks sickening :vegas: 
He should've used it with chained ballerina :firega:

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

Archived