Stefani Tee
performance

Crowd yells for refund at Madame X show.

Featured Posts

Evan Peters
4 hours ago, Andreu said:

Well I guess it depends on the country, even when it comed to North American artists. All the big concerts I have been to, the main act has never started as early as 8. Theyre usually scheduled at 9 and start at some point between 9 and 10.

I mean all the concerts I’ve been to never started at 10, one being gaga 🤷🏼‍♀️ None of the concerts I’ve gone to have been scheduled to start that late either, so I think it’s a matter of the artist 

emma roberts is an abuser

Adakam

Disrespectful to her fans, her band, her crew, the venue's cleaning crew.

Being succesful doesnt mean you have the right to be an asshole. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

KURUSHITOVSKA

Rihanna has been like 3 hours late while smoking blunts and posting pictures backstage and no one complained. 

• Shook 1

TheBatman

Same story every tour, everyone knows she goes on late, always stories about how she’s over and everyone is livid haha Yet they still buy tickets every year, she gets her coin. 

She went on about 1130 at the Chicago show I went to for Madame X. Incredible show, yea she banters with the audience it’s part of her schtick, she also sings and dancers her ass off and it really is like a broadway show, it’s so well done. 

• Thanks 1

Lilmonzter

This ain't cool, you can't disrespect people who paid their hard-earned cash to see you live.

She could've convincingly lipsync her way through the show

Veni Vidi Amavi

Helxig
11 hours ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

I  have no idea why she is always so late :rip:

Girl, start preparing early? These people paid a fortune :rip:

Maybe she has no concept of money and time any more after being a millionaire for 30 years

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Diamond Heart

That sucks, i remember waiting for Gaga at TMB and she was like 3 hours late, but the show made up for it. 
If your gonna be late and stuff, the show better be phenomenal. 

But baby, I just need one good one Tuesday

djparky
14 hours ago, likeitrough said:

genuine question, why does she come on so late to all her shows? is she waiting for more hype? is **** not ready? 

it can't be a "scheduling issue" because i've seen online that she's come on late to every show. 

She does it more often than not  on every tour since Confessions ( when astonishingly she started bang on time every night). There is no reason at all to start so late, other than  she doesn't give a **** about the people actually buying the tickets

HookerOnAChurch
15 hours ago, Runway said:

Wow this is truly not Madonna’s year ... or decade :( 

She's always been a bitch. She deserves it. 

BadGurlMadge11
15 hours ago, StrawberryBlond said:

It's beyond me why anyone still pays to watch Madonna live. She has proven for the last few tours that she repeatedly shows up 2 hours late as standard, doesn't perform enough old hits, lipsynchs and despite that, charges extortionate prices. You're just paying to be in the presence of a legend these days and I thought the public were a bit smarter than to fall for that. If she wants to keep performing after all this time, she'd be far better off keeping her production simple and charging less, she might actually get more interest and not exhaust herself. Her performance at Eurovision was a sign that her voice and performance skills are well and truly slipping and I don't get why someone would pay top dollar to watch an artist who's well past their prime.

Really? Even on a week night? Well, most places I know, it's 8pm start at the absolute latest, regardless of what day it is. People have got jobs and school to go to in the morning, after all. And considering some people travel from all over to see concerts, they won't be able to get public transport after a certain time. Some of these big names nowadays don't think about this stuff as it doesn't affect them. I literally have never heard of singers coming on at midnight in an arena for like, anywhere in the world. The staff must hate them if that's the case.

Okay girl even tho if she was late I’d still pay to see her if she wouldn’t take £600 for her tickets

just messin around with u dårling

BadGurlMadge11

Also this sucks. Madonna can be an asshole, but girls may I ask:

Why are y’all always making threads when Madge does something bad and when she does something  really good you just pass it by:huntyga:

just messin around with u dårling
  • YAAAS 1

Postboy

If you’re late because of traffic, other commitments, etc. how about you be a responsible adult and adjust your schedule so that it doesn’t conflict with your main commitment... the concert your fans pay hundreds of dollars to see. Once is forgivable, but it sounds like this is a consistent occurrence. 

It’s simply trash. It’s no wonder Madonna’s reputation is in tatters. 

• Like 2