Stefani Tee
performance

Crowd yells for refund at Madame X show.

Featured Posts

MrG1087

I know people that went to see Gaga on a weeknight during the JWT. When she was late for one show in NY and didn’t start until 10pm, a lot of people were pissed especially if they had to work the next morning.

Now, in the case of Madonna...wtf is going on that she’s not on until Midnight or was that late she didn’t come out until Midnight? I can barely function after 10:30pm—old man spirit of mine—so I don’t blame anyone for walking out.

Jose P
20 minutes ago, Fresco said:

I wasn't there. Don't know anything about what happened.

When I saw the Madame X show, all phones and cameras were checked or locked in Yondr bags. It started about 15 minutes late, with a scheduled start time of 10:30 PM. It was in a beautiful old theatre with incredible acoustics, and sounded great.  The fans on the floor were standing and dancing the entire show at their seats. I had a 2nd row balcony seat, with a good view of the stage and front rows audience.  There was cheering, not booing. The Like a Prayer finale would have been a real shame to miss if anyone had to leave early, because they were too into their own anger.

The show HAS been critically successful. But the Madonna haters in here only pay attention to this type of news so they can prove this era is a flop and Madonna is at her worst. See how every time Madonna f*cks up someone immediately makes a topic about it on here. 

Madonna always shows up late and everyone knows this because it ain’t new. If you don’t want that, don’t pay for a ticket. Simple. And her making fun of the audience, I don’t buy it. It’s the first time I hear of her doing that, it’s super odd and doesn’t make much sense. But I guess GGD will buy anything negative regarding Madge even if there’s like no credible source backing this.

• Like 2
  • LMAO 10
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

Batwings

HOW is Madonna HOURS late for each of her shows constantly? How has she been doing it for years? I'm sorry, but the stans can say "That's just how it is," but it's completely rude, disrespectful, and entitled, not only to the fans but to the venue staff as well. Also, I go to several concerts a year, and I have seen several legends live, and Madonna is the ONLY one who kept the audience waiting 2+ hours. Enough of her crap already. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

ChicaSkas

These people are so entitled. They are lucky to be seeing the legend that is Madonna in the first place.

I remember I waited 2 1/2 or 3 hours in Los Angeles at the Forum for the Rebel Heart tour. She didnt come on stage until about 10 pm. The show on the tickets was stated to begin at 7:30 pm. I recall sitting down with my pals at 7pm. The arena was very restless over those 3 hours, screaming and whooping and stomping for Madonna. It turns out she had hit traffic on the 405 freeway (Los Angeles freeways = worst in the world) and she still had to get in costume and prepare and get into her zone. She performed until about midnight and did encores as well.

But I can say I saw Madonna -- and had a fantastic time doing so. 

I know people were restless, but , sometimes that's just the way it goes.

Are YOU the owner of the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you $$ for it. Picture: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 7
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 2
  • Sad 4
  • Thanks 3

Twitter

tenor.gif?itemid=5544183

How embarrassing....

An American online news and social networking service.
  • Like 2

Antichrist

i much rather have a 4 hour delay than a devastating cancellation :ladyhaha:

• Like 1
  • LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 1

Saint Laurent
2 hours ago, Red said:

I don’t know how things are like outside but where I live it is quite normal for 10PM concerts to start at midnight, it’s like, the unspoken rule :flop:

But talking **** about the crowd tho, reductive.

Artists performing in the UK are fined for performing past 11PM, never mind STARTING at midnight :spin:

• Like 2

KEVIN STEVE
2 minutes ago, Antichrist said:

i much rather have a 4 hour delay than a devastating cancellation :ladyhaha:

there is a reason behind the "devastating cancellation". However, when Madonna arrives late (which happens at every single show), there's not Reason. She just acts like a brainless diva:icega:

• Like 9
  • Thanks 4

Antichrist
1 minute ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

there is a reason behind the "devastating cancellation". However, when Madonna arrives late (which happens at every single show), there's not Reason. She just acts like a brainless diva:icega:

and GGD has thus far always been a reliable source regarding madge news, since 2012 :ladyhaha:

Edited by Antichrist
  • Like 2

ChicaSkas

Just realized I actually had smuggled in my PCM-10. I recorded Madonna's entire concert that night :D

oooooh chica is such a bad bad chica. Madonna would spank me if she found out

Are YOU the owner of the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you $$ for it. Picture: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk
  • LMAO 8
  • YAAAS 4
  • Shook 1

KEVIN STEVE
5 minutes ago, Antichrist said:

and GGD has thus far always been a reliable source regarding madge news, since 2012 :ladyhaha:

It's not GagaDaily, it's just EVERYWHERE at EVERY SHOW. But if you want to stay blind, stay blind then :oops:

• Thanks 6

Red
11 minutes ago, Saint Laurent said:

Artists performing in the UK are fined for performing past 11PM, never mind STARTING at midnight :spin:

I wish it was like this here, I hate waiting for artists to be fashionably late :madge:

if u are reading this 👀👀👀 i hope u become rich 🤑🤑🤑 and successful 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻
  • Like 1

KEVIN STEVE
6 minutes ago, Antichrist said:

Also, I was watching a YouTube video about the singers' embarassing moments a few hours ago (before this thread was created) and there was a video of Madonna almost insulting her fans for being angry at her for being late, and she told them to stop moaning

Antichrist
1 minute ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

It's not GagaDaily, it's just EVERYWHERE at EVERY SHOW. But if you want to stay blind, stay blind then :oops:

it's just funny to me, how after 40 years of 'being late to the show's as you've insinuated, she's still able to sell out all of her shows.

if that's blindness, then sing me up, KEVIN STEVE :ohwell:

Saint Laurent
1 minute ago, Red said:

I wish it was like this here, I hate waiting for artists to be fashionably late :madge:

Gaga was fined actually for my artRAVE because she talked for so long between songs lol

• LMAO 3