Stefani Tee
performance

Crowd yells for refund at Madame X show.

Featured Posts

ItWasntLaauv

Hmm, now we know the reason why she doesn’t want phones or cameras in the venue. :reductive:

• Like 18
  • LMAO 1

Magui
2 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Madonna is known for being late on her shows.

I didn't knew about that. I thought that it was probably some malfunction. 

LadyHaha
2 minutes ago, gagaisitalian said:

Her shows lock the audiences phones in bags so no one can take photos or videos.

LOL.. from what I’m hearing about the state of the shows, I’m not suprised

StrawberryBlond

It's beyond me why anyone still pays to watch Madonna live. She has proven for the last few tours that she repeatedly shows up 2 hours late as standard, doesn't perform enough old hits, lipsynchs and despite that, charges extortionate prices. You're just paying to be in the presence of a legend these days and I thought the public were a bit smarter than to fall for that. If she wants to keep performing after all this time, she'd be far better off keeping her production simple and charging less, she might actually get more interest and not exhaust herself. Her performance at Eurovision was a sign that her voice and performance skills are well and truly slipping and I don't get why someone would pay top dollar to watch an artist who's well past their prime.

15 minutes ago, Red said:

I don’t know how things are like outside but where I live it is quite normal for 10PM concerts to start at midnight, it’s like, the unspoken rule :flop:

Really? Even on a week night? Well, most places I know, it's 8pm start at the absolute latest, regardless of what day it is. People have got jobs and school to go to in the morning, after all. And considering some people travel from all over to see concerts, they won't be able to get public transport after a certain time. Some of these big names nowadays don't think about this stuff as it doesn't affect them. I literally have never heard of singers coming on at midnight in an arena for like, anywhere in the world. The staff must hate them if that's the case.

• Like 5
  • LMAO 1
  • Sad 3

CyanLights
4 minutes ago, gagaisitalian said:

Her shows lock the audiences phones in bags so no one can take photos or videos.

Excuse me but what :duck:

• Like 3

Doot

She is literally known for coming on stage extremely late, so people, at least "fans" should have known. I can understand casual audience members not realizing this, though. 

But no one who actually liked Madame X can be upset when she doesn't sing live. Those barely constituted as vocals on the actual album. :flop:

• Like 3
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1

Hades
5 minutes ago, CyanLights said:

Yeah that's true. She banned cameras and phones cause she wants people to pay attention to the show. 

OT: I've been a fan for ages but she's starting to annoy me with her behavior...:noparty:

• Like 4

Red
7 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

Really? Even on a week night? Well, most places I know, it's 8pm start at the absolute latest, regardless of what day it is. People have got jobs and school to go to in the morning, after all. And considering some people travel from all over to see concerts, they won't be able to get public transport after a certain time. Some of these big names nowadays don't think about this stuff as it doesn't affect them. I literally have never heard of singers coming on at midnight in an arena for like, anywhere in the world. The staff must hate them if that's the case.

I've never gone to a show on a weekday so I can't vouch for that :flop:

if u are reading this 👀👀👀 i hope u become rich 🤑🤑🤑 and successful 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻
  • LMAO 1

androiduser
26 minutes ago, Magui said:

Idk, who knows maybe some malfunction happened and they had to fixe it. Maybe telling the people that something was wrong and unfortunately they had to start late maybr that will calm people down. Sometimes **** happens. 

the problem is that it happens regularly and it's been happening for a whole decade. There can't be a malfunction every single night.

ssslyboy

The audience is poor ... cause they spent their life savings on tickets to see her.  Boom.

Whispering

Midnight? Does she have several opening acts?

That’s really late to start on a week night. People have to go to work the next day! 

Bonkers

Madonna stans, if you don't want to be triggered, just react "sad" and move on to the next post without reading this.  :huntyga:

Maya Angelou's famous quote:  "when someone shows you who they are, believe them"

source.gif

giphy.gif

She's ain't nice, she never was, and the only reason she is posing for cute pictures with Gaga now is because Gaga is still on top of her game.  If Gaga had faded away to the d-list, not only would Madonna not have apologized, she wouldn't be caught with her.

Beautiful in my way
  • Like 33
  • LMAO 1

Link1995

I honestly don’t give a **** about Madonna. Being from MI and going to her parents Winery, buying expensive glasses and not even getting a thank you from her old ass dad staring at us the whole time, I think she’s overrated. My friend got a pic of her leaving her concert the other night and she didn’t even glance at the cold fans waiting for her. **** her. Bye 

Edited by Link1995
Her* concert
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1

Nuggets
24 minutes ago, CyanLights said:

I am my biggest fan

Ronk

It used to be that venues wouldn't allow concerts to end late because clean-up crews would come in around midnight or so.

I live in an alternate universe.
  • Like 2