Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Crowd yells for refund at Madame X show.

JusKeepBreathin

Featured Posts

JusKeepBreathin

https://community.breatheheavy.com/2019/11/madonna-madame-x-vegas/

The show was scheduled originally for 8:30PM it was permanently moved to 10:30PM and she didn't actually start the show until after midnight. 

Hot mess

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

I don’t know how things are like outside but where I live it is quite normal for 10PM concerts to start at midnight, it’s like, the unspoken rule :flop:

But talking **** about the crowd tho, reductive.

ElectricKing

2 hour delay for fans who paid hundreds to see your show? Stop acting so entitled and careless.

I like Madonna, but she has no respect or gratitude towards anyone and its seriously starting to become shameful now.

likeitrough

genuine question, why does she come on so late to all her shows? is she waiting for more hype? is **** not ready? 

it can't be a "scheduling issue" because i've seen online that she's come on late to every show. 

FfFfFfFF

I don't believe that she made fun of the audience... I am familiar to how her humor is but it's still hard for me to think she plainly made of fun of people. :deadbanana:

RAMROD
1 minute ago, likeitrough said:

genuine question, why does she come on so late to all her shows? is she waiting for more hype? is **** not ready? 

it can't be a "scheduling issue" because i've seen online that she's come on late to every show. 

She probably need some time to finish her full Yoga mantra :poot:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Idk, who knows maybe some malfunction happened and they had to fixe it. Maybe telling the people that something was wrong and unfortunately they had to start late maybr that will calm people down. Sometimes **** happens. 

Supersonic
3 minutes ago, PinkPop said:

2 hour delay for fans who paid hundreds to see your show? Stop acting so entitled and careless.

I like Madonna, but she has no respect or gratitude towards anyone and its seriously starting to become shameful now.

It was actually a 4 hour delay :poot:

MaryJaneHolland

I  have no idea why she is always so late :rip:

Girl, start preparing early? These people paid a fortune :rip:

MaryJaneHolland
9 minutes ago, Magui said:

Idk, who knows maybe some malfunction happened and they had to fixe it. Maybe telling the people that something was wrong and unfortunately they had to start late maybr that will calm people down. Sometimes **** happens. 

Madonna is known for being late on her shows.

Daylight Jokers

IDC if she's late, but what I care about tho is if it's true that she made fun of her audience for being poor? If that's true, then that's just crappy and uncool. These people probably took the time to save up to go to her concert.

gagaisitalian
16 minutes ago, LadyHaha said:

I mean, like yeh has been irrelevant for ages but... I want a video if this happened? 

Her shows lock the audiences phones in bags so no one can take photos or videos.

Archived