💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

CMBYN author admits to pedophilic ideations

Supersonic

Featured Posts

Sickness
4 minutes ago, Suspiria said:

And I honestly don't understand how any gay person can tell paedophiles to just "change their preferences". You've been in almost exactly the same situation, except the stigma around them is 1000x worse. How can you not have sympathy/empathy. I truly pity people who have it, they are possibly the most hated group on earth.

You’re really out here comparing homosexuality with pedophilia. Make it make sense.

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f2965be2359e2feb459a4

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
derpmonster
7 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

He's straight. Call Me By Your Name was written a straight romance actually, he decided to swap the genders of Elio in the final draft because he thought "A huge age gap seemed a lot less creepy between a same sex relationship than a heterosexual one".

What in the f*ck

Ugh

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

adamsenigma
2 hours ago, Snejana said:

he's gross, this statement is gross and paedophiles deserve zero empathy don't quote me

tenor.gif 

As a future psychologist, this triggers me. People who are mentally ill DO deserve sympathy to an extent. You have to bring them. close to the community and work with them, not letting them outnand judge them. That's when the chances of a monster emerging from someone's mind are at its highest. 

Daylight Jokers

I don't think it's a good  idea to tell people about it. He's putting his career at risk with this revelation.

Suspiria
1 hour ago, Cervaantes said:

You’re really out here comparing homosexuality with pedophilia. Make it make sense.

You seem to be forgetting that everything said about pedophilia now was said about homosexuality not so long ago. And still is in many parts of the world. Actually I can't fathom how you don't think it makes sense.

To be clear, I do not in any way hope pedophilia ever becomes socially acceptable, because it will never not be harmful to children. However I think the experience of the pedophiles themselves is exceptionally similar to that of gay people up until a few decades ago, and I think we should be a bit more sympathetic.

Archived