celeb

CMBYN author admits to pedophilic ideations

Supersonic

Featured Posts

ALGAYDO
1 hour ago, Snejana said:

its not and I won't elaborate on that 

tenor.gif

So basically you’re ignorant af and refuse to change your opinion even after the facts are brought to the table? That’s kinda really sad. I highly doubt you know more about mental disorders than, you know, thousands of mental disorder experts. Get a grip and stop blatantly ignoring facts. It just makes you seem kinda dumb. Not saying you are, you could be in fact very smart, but you’re coming across as the opposite. 

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FlopSlurper

are we surprised? I've dragged this movie since I first read about it and kept getting dragged by its fans

HoneyB

My friend is obsessed with that book and I always argue with her questioning the age between the characters. She said it was ok because it’s legal in Italy. Time to bring this to her attention.

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f2965be2359e2feb459a4

Disappointed but not surprised

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

derpmonster

Wait is he straight 

Or bisexual? 

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

His thoughts aren't a crime, but they're veeeeeery disgusting. And considering that creepy book/movie is as inappropriate as gets, we can't be surprised.:trollga:

55 minutes ago, Loeppke said:

However, there is no cure for it, and therapy does not help

so you would agree that it's impossible to ignore the connections between the system we live in and psychopathologies (in this case paedophilia), how paedophilic behaviour is a byproduct of the patriarchy since the majority of preparators are cis men and the  victims are little girls. there's a whole system that enables and encourages this behaviour (from highly organized child sex trafficking groups to the gross sexualisation of infancy by the media and intrafamilial child abuse) and the ones suffering the consequences of this are little girls not paedophiles

Borislshere
38 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

are we surprised? I've dragged this movie since I first read about it and kept getting dragged by its fans

THIS. I can’t even pretend to be shocked 

beaublue

You can’t control who you’re attracted to but you can control the urges, especially if you get help. The more we shame people for their urges the more afraid they feel of getting help & in turn ends in disaster. The fact that some of you on this site are saying the opposite is honestly frightening & not at all what we here preach. Love, kindness & acceptance for all, regardless of their mental illness. Instead of blatantly disregarding the facts & spouting off uninformed stigmatized beliefs, go pick up a book, or hell use google & educate yourselves.

38 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

So basically you’re ignorant af and refuse to change your opinion even after the facts are brought to the table? That’s kinda really sad. I highly doubt you know more about mental disorders than, you know, thousands of mental disorder experts. Get a grip and stop blatantly ignoring facts. It just makes you seem kinda dumb. Not saying you are, you could be in fact very smart, but you’re coming across as the opposite. 

the same could be said about you, i could present countless articles full of facts, numbers and stats by liz kelly, itzin, mackinnon et al and you'd still disagree with me lol. we obviously have different views on this topic, mine tends towards historical materialism and radical feminist theory (even though im a cis gay men). we will never reach an agreement on this and that's fine fica com deus amada  

y'all heifers have more empathy towards paedophiles than for victims of child sexual abuse, seek jesus and read marx 

Supersonic
23 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

Wait is he straight 

Or bisexual? 

He's straight. Call Me By Your Name was written a straight romance actually, he decided to swap the genders of Elio in the final draft because he thought "A huge age gap seemed a lot less creepy between a same sex relationship than a heterosexual one".

Suspiria
2 hours ago, Matangi said:

i've met this man, quite sad that he has said this in public, but pedophilia has to be understood better to reduce the amount of children harmed by it going unspoken.

If everyone just keeps treating anyone who has thoughts like that as a disgusting monster, the stigma will prevent them from getting help. Which will just increase the chances of them acting on their urges.

And I honestly don't understand how any gay person can tell paedophiles to just "change their preferences". You've been in almost exactly the same situation, except the stigma around them is 1000x worse. How can you not have sympathy/empathy. I truly pity people who have it, they are possibly the most hated group on earth.

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, Supersonic said:

He's straight. Call Me By Your Name was written a straight romance actually, he decided to swap the genders of Elio in the final draft because he thought "A huge age gap seemed a lot less creepy between a same sex relationship than a heterosexual one".

"So just make the characters gay because theres already a stigma there, so I can brush off my feelings for minors under the carpet because thats how people already view gay people"  :awkney:

Ugh fvck him, his book and that movie. He needs help

End Racism Now

xoxo Craig
3 minutes ago, Suspiria said:

If everyone just keeps treating anyone who has thoughts like that as a disgusting monster, the stigma will prevent them from getting help. Which will just increase the chances of them acting on their urges.

And I honestly don't understand how any gay person can tell paedophiles to just "change their preferences". You've been in almost exactly the same situation, except the stigma around them is 1000x worse. How can you not have sympathy/empathy. I truly pity people who have it, they are possibly the most hated group on earth.

Paedophilia is not a sexual orientation.

End Racism Now

Archived