💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

CMBYN author admits to pedophilic ideations

Supersonic

Featured Posts

38 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

I guess he forgot the point he tried to make in the first place.

This. Also, this statement could be terrifyingly misleading for the mind of the pedophile, making them feel that their thoughts and actions are validated, just because a public person says that everybody has his same thoughts.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Matangi

i've met this man, quite sad that he has said this in public, but pedophilia has to be understood better to reduce the amount of children harmed by it going unspoken.

ALGAYDO
23 minutes ago, Snejana said:

he's gross, this statement is gross and paedophiles deserve zero empathy don't quote me

tenor.gif 

Imagine shaming mentally ill people... which is exactly what you did. He literally hasn’t hurt anyone, he just needs to seek mental health help. 

Chromaticunt
15 minutes ago, Loeppke said:

I guess it's fine if he doesn't act on it but this isn't something to publish either :awkney:

I'm 90% sure his publisher's gonna drop him now. :toofunny:

malazam

Pedophilia is a paraphilia. And such as other paraphilia they're treatable when someone could act on them hurting someone else in anyway. It's not the same feeling attracted to feet than a minor.

To say it's disgusting really worries me since this is treatable and it's, at the end of the day, a mental disorder. We preach kindness in all forms, so be kind to someone that can't control their feelings and ask for therapy and psychological treatment for a person in that situation.

Remember, besides asexuals we all feel sexual attraction and that you can't control. He's not a rapist or have sexually abused or molested anyone.

Treatment is the solution.

another shot before we kiss the other side

19 minutes ago, theahsfan said:

But they can't help their attraction. The ones who abuse/rape kids are the ones who don't deserve empathy. 

they can it's not an illness, when we turn paedophilia into a pathology we normalize it, allowing and enabling the institutionalisation of this vile and destructive behaviour 

malazam
Just now, Snejana said:

they can it's not an illness, when we turn paedophilia into a pathology we normalize it, allowing and enabling the institutionalisation of this vile and destructive behaviour 

It's not an illness? Pedophilia is literally put in the mental disorder category.

another shot before we kiss the other side

6 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

Imagine shaming mentally ill people... which is exactly what you did. He literally hasn’t hurt anyone, he just needs to seek mental health help. 

he's not mentally ill, as much as I disagree with radical feminism their instance on paedophilia as a patriarchal weapon against little girls (and to a lesser extent little boys) is spot on 

Just now, malazam said:

It's not an illness? Pedophilia is literally put in the mental disorder category.

its not and I won't elaborate on that 

tenor.gif

Sneaky Oliver

It was kind of weird that he would say that casually in an interview but i guess many of us have violent thoughts towards people but that doesn't make us violent people ... idk that's problematic. Imagine being a 12yo girl who lives next to him now that she knows about this

I’m on my Legacy Act era

JustJames

Um yea. Can people take a second to think about what they are saying? This man, who has the wealth and connections to procure and objectify humans for his sexual gratification and then force thhem into silence, is nonchalantly making reference in a published article to an exchange that essentially presents abusing children as an unspoken but pervasive feeling and articles like this will normalize it.

I will “shame” a pedpphile all I want. You know what shame is? Being able to openly express your sexual fantasies about children who haven’t even experienced puberty yet. 

To desire someone who isn’t even sexually matured physically is predatorial at its core and no this ain’t about not controlling sexual kinks; this is about protecting the innocence of children who are not physically or mentally ready to be sexualized. 

So shame on you.

15 minutes ago, Snejana said:

I'm majoring in Psychology and I can confirm pedophilia is a mental illness. However, there is no cure for it, and therapy does not help, so that's why there's a stigma behind getting help for it. Even seeking help can put someone on a list even if they are non-offending

theahsfan
16 minutes ago, Snejana said:

tenor.gif

So you're more knowledgeable than healthcare professionals? 

JazzGa

He thinks he can be the new Nabokov, an "intellectual sleazebag"

It's 2019 bish!! You cancelled!!!!!!

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Diamond Heart

****ing gross and it just had to be the guy who made a famous gay themed film :triggered:

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

Archived