đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Lady Gaga IG Post With Oprah

Twitter

Featured Posts

Pop Music

the dictionary definition of ICONIC 

Gaga đź’ťTaylor đź’ťCarly Rae đź’ťRina đź’ťMARINA đź’ťBritneyđź’ťLights đź’ťShania đź’ťSigridđź’ť

Love them both. 

But I have to be honest, the fact that the HausLabs Instagram account comments on every one of her photos is super :awkney:

nenhures
1 minute ago, Doot said:

Love them both. 

But I have to be honest, the fact that the HausLabs Instagram account comments on every one of her photos is super :awkney:

Someone's gotta tell the intern to chill a little

The combined net worth of this selfie :bradley:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Mister G

Oprah is probably an investor. Time to bankroll HausLabs to the mainstream market and takeover your local Sephora and beauty shops. Lady Gaga; taking over the beauty industry one lipgloss at a time.:golfclap:

1 minute ago, MrG1087 said:

Oprah is probably an investor. Time to bankroll HausLabs to the mainstream market and takeover your local Sephora and beauty shops. Lady Gaga; taking over the beauty industry one lipgloss at a time.:golfclap:

Doubtful or that would be hyped out the ass. The only person who could garner a bigger promo than Gaga for this brand would be Oprah. Slapping her name on it would get everyone to try it.

Mister G
Just now, Ziggy said:

Doubtful or that would be hyped out the ass. The only person who could garner a bigger promo than Gaga for this brand would be Oprah. Slapping her name on it would get everyone to try it.

OMG LET ME HAVE MY MOMENT!!!! :nails:

You’re probably right though.

24 minutes ago, Bambino said:

This is what $2.7 billion and $300 million look like.

hey that’s an even 3 billion!

Archived