💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kanye West Says He Wants to Run for President in 2024 and Will Change Name

Featured Posts

"I might legally change my name to Christian Genius Billionaire Kanye West for a year," the rapper said at Fast Company's Innovation Festival

Kanye West has announced his plans to run for president in 2024 — but before potentially moving into the White House the rapper might change his name.

Speaking at Fast Company’s Innovation Festival, West, 42, was joined on stage by his Yeezy collaborator Steven Smith.

“When people say it’s crass to call yourself a billionaire, I say I might legally change my name to Christian Genius Billionaire Kanye West for a year until y’all understand exactly what it is,” he said. “It will be on the license plate.”

That’s when West shifted the conversation to his plan to run for president.

“When I run for president in 2024 —” West said, to laughter from the audience. “What y’all laughing at?”

West said that if he were elected president, he would “create so many jobs.”

“I’m not going to run, I’m going to walk,” he said. “What they’re saying is Kanye’s crazy — one and three African Americans are in jail and all the celebrities are in jail also because they can’t say nothing because they’re so scared.”

West also said he believes African American voters are treated as a “demographic” alone, something he said he has experienced as an African American fashion designer.

“As black designers out of America, you can’t have an opinion,” he said. “You can only be the consumer… you can only be a demographic.”

“And that a boardroom says ‘this is the black demographic…This is who you’re supposed to vote on,” he continued. “This is what you’re supposed to buy. This is your Popeye’s chicken sandwich you’re supposed to eat on. I have seen the boardroom and back. And it’s completely the concept of a demographic.”

The conversation later turned from politics to innovations that West is making as a designer.

The “God Is” singer said that Yeezy is set apart from other brands in part because he doesn’t follow the typical cycles of the fashion industry.

“We don’t put a timeline on things,” West said. “The idea of competition that’s out there helps present a timeline. It makes things be better. Forces as creatives to bring things to market because Yeezy is the Apple of apparel. There hasn’t been an Apple of apparel —there hasn’t been that thing.”

West also revealed that he plans for the new Yeezy sneaker to be made partly out of algae and that he is moving the company’s headquarters to Cody, Wyoming.

West also said that the company is aiming to be more “responsible.”

“So dyeing is one of the main things that’s impacting the planet in the fashion industry so just being responsible from A to Z,” he said. “Our goal within the next two years is to bring the manufacturing back to America, South America, and North America and bring it back stateside and also present jobs for people back here.”

https://people.com/music/kanye-west-run-for-president-might-change-his-name/

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Katherine

For some reason, I can see this happening and people actually voting for him, despite his non-existent politics knowledge...

Even he wants to change his username:huntyga:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Donald Trump is President so at this point absolutely nothing would surprise me. Soon a fictional character will be running for Office. 

He will expect his sheep to pay for his campaign and then be sorely disappointed that they don’t, then end up paying for the campaign himself and become bankrupt.  Kim will divorce him too.

AdmistTheLight

I can already see Kim's naked ass on the White House lawn for the Gram. Iconic

Liberaté mi amor

Ladey Gaygay

I know that this is like awful but imagine the SERVEs kim k would pull

STREAM JUICE BY LIZZO

VoldeLorde2

First it was 2020, now it's 2024. I'm assuming in 2023, he'll say "I'm going to run in 2028".

Pop Music
18 minutes ago, POP2 said:

This dude is seriously mentally ill

THIS 

I can't with most of GGD always defending him like he needs help and is trash 

facts are facts 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

2 minutes ago, Haus Swiftie said:

THIS 

I can't with most of GGD always defending him like he needs help and is trash 

facts are facts 

What is sadder is that most people credit him as a 'genius'. He has never said one genius thing ever in his life. Call him a musical genius, fine but don't encourage his  mental illness any further imo

PeachJug

bring manufacturing and farming back to the US? as president?

isn't it better economically to bring higher level (like tech and design) jobs here? not manufacturing?

idk i only took 1 econ class but

Archived