Stefani Tee
event

Gaga and Oprah try Haus Labs!

Featured Posts

Miel

Love their interaction! Wish this was longer, though. You could tell they adore each other.

Also, Gaga's roots look... like, actually black here? I can't tell if this is a contrast illusion, or if her hair s darker than we think (again), or if Freddie painted her roots again... what the...

3 points in and ready for more

Marjol
20 minutes ago, Miel said:

Love their interaction! Wish this was longer, though. You could tell they adore each other.

Also, Gaga's roots look... like, actually black here? I can't tell if this is a contrast illusion, or if her hair s darker than we think (again), or if Freddie painted her roots again... what the...

Her natural hair is a light brown, I have the same issue. I have platinum blonde bleached hair now too and the contrast makes them appear even darker. Also it's wet here, there's a wax or a gel in it which also makes the hair appear darker.

"You are a ****ing rad bitch!" - Lady Gaga 18/9/2012 Amsterdam

Miel
2 hours ago, Marjol said:

Her natural hair is a light brown, I have the same issue. I have platinum blonde bleached hair now too and the contrast makes them appear even darker. Also it's wet here, there's a wax or a gel in it which also makes the hair appear darker.

Ah, makes sense! Thank you!

Although here it looks, like, really dark, like the Women in Hollywood event last year. It's so interesting to see these

5bc630fba5a15c4d62771804-750-563.jpg

c7f3c643-c06a-47c8-a8d7-47acb55555c6-get

lady-gaga-2015-thatgrapejuice-123.jpg

compared to, like, this

Lady-Gaga-in-London.-008.jpg

Perfect_Illusion.mp3

3 points in and ready for more

Doot
1 minute ago, Miel said:

lady-gaga-2015-thatgrapejuice-123.jpg

I'm normally not a fan of the dark root thing, well no, more or the constant slicked back updos, but holy hell does she look amazing here. The hair is awesome and her makeup is super well done. 

Much prefer this edgy, crisp look versus the weird Kardashian thing she's been using a lot lately. 

JusKeepBreathin
4 hours ago, Katherine said:

I wonder when was this filmed? Since Gaga has pink hair now :oprah:

I hope she didn't cancel her show to film this. :huntyga:

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.
  • Shook 1