Stefani Tee
press

Gaga's sick (literally) fashion

Featured Posts

Glamourpuss
4 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

"You're wrong and I'm right" :rip:  sure i guess

:oops:

You didn't change your point of view after reading my post and vice versa...  and I still stand by what I said, so...  :excuseu:

Edited by Glamourpuss
Serial liker

JoanneMonster

i dont get why people who eat meat or wear leather think they can critizice someone for wearing fur

I See You

JoanneMonster
16 hours ago, Glamourpuss said:

I don't think that's true. 

I know it seems like selective outrage but it isn't. 

Most people have been brought up with meat being an important part of their diet. It becomes their normal. But they haven't been brought up thinking that fur is ok and they can see the difference in the industries and the way the animals are killed. 

One industry is for food and the other is for fashion. People need food to survive but they don't need fancy furs. 

https://youtu.be/lQeGXp3EJkA

(Graphic video linked above)

just as bad as fur.

There is NO excuse for doing this.

Fur, leather and meat are all as cruel as it can be

Edited by PartySick
I See You
  • Like 1

Glamourpuss
2 hours ago, JoanneMonster said:

just as bad as fur.

There is NO excuse for doing this.

Fur, leather and meat are all as cruel as it can be

Wait. I wasn't justifying it! I'm a vegetarian myself and avoid animal testing. 

I was saying that people who eat meat can still be outraged by the fur industry. You shouldn't be posting graphic content on here.

Edit. I can't remove it from my post on mobile. :saladga:

Edited by PartySick
Serial liker

Skrill
On 11/9/2019 at 10:58 PM, littlepotter said:

Not my point. If you don't mind the torture and inhumane ways animals are treated and killed to get meat and products, going after a celebrity for wearing fur is literally just to feel morally better. To me, a wild animal dying suddenly is more ethical than raising and torturing and grinding up animals for food.

What?

you're acting all proanimal and antiabuse when it comes to animals, meanwhile you're indirectly supporting child labor, hence why i mentioned iPhone ( Apple and the forever ongoing controversy of how they use children to produce their phones).

Tired little life.

littlepotter
7 hours ago, Skrill said:

you're acting all proanimal and antiabuse when it comes to animals, meanwhile you're indirectly supporting child labor, hence why i mentioned iPhone ( Apple and the forever ongoing controversy of how they use children to produce their phones).

Where the hell did say I'm proanimal/antiabude. I'm literally a meat eater. My point is literally that neither me nor anyone else who eats meat deserves to be "offended" by this because that's hypocritocal.