Stefani Tee
press

Gaga's sick (literally) fashion

Featured Posts

Franch Toast
8 minutes ago, Sanne Godijn said:

I know am of topic but i just checked ladygagavegas instagram and apperantly gaga performed tonight the insta story is from 3 hours ago for those who wanna know

It's only 7 pm in Las Vegas; Enigma doesn't start for one more hour. Maybe they mean she *will be* performing? 

Sanne Godijn
1 minute ago, Franch Toast said:

It's only 7 pm in Las Vegas; Enigma doesn't start for one more hour. Maybe they mean she *will be* performing? 

I hope so 

• Like 1

Bazaar

I’m not here for wearing real fur but it’s her life and her decisions, so :shrug:

Edited by Bazaar
artchet.tumblr.com
  • Shook 1

Sanne Godijn
24 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

Of topic but the pastry in your profile picture looks very tasty 

• LMAO 1

Franch Toast
Just now, Sanne Godijn said:

Of topic but the pastry in your profile picture looks very tasty 

Haha, it's Hong Kong-style French (Franch) toast! 

Sanne Godijn
5 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

Haha, it's Hong Kong-style French (Franch) toast! 

a hong kong style french toast with a side of chinese brocoli sounds yummy

Edited by Sanne Godijn
  • YAAAS 1

Kylo Ren
12 hours ago, LGMonster95 said:

The outfits are literally given to her by fashion brands/designers and since she's friends with a lot of them she decides to wear their clothes without thinking too much about the stuff that is made of. She probably thinks of those clothes as some sort of art form because she's that kind of person. I'm sure her intentions aren't mean to be bad.

she's one of the most famous people on the planet. i dont think she's so delusional that wearing fur doesn't cross her mind when making public posts on her instagram.

• Thanks 1

Kylo Ren
5 hours ago, Diente said:

Sometimes I feel she's way out of touch with the reality of the world... it really makes me wonder if she decides to "live in fantasy because reality is too hard".

excuses being made for her are laughable

Kattys
14 hours ago, DutchHooker said:

Who cares she's wearing fur, the animals are already used for the meat and they "skin" them after they're dead, so why would you waste their fur? It looks sickening. :firega:

Animals that are skinned for fur die just because of that. No one eats their meat. This is how it works mostly for leather, but not fur.

• Like 1

Glamourpuss
1 minute ago, littlepotter said:

NON

VEGANS

HAVE

NO

RIGHT

TO

CONDEMN

FUR

I don't think that's true. 

I know it seems like selective outrage but it isn't. 

Most people have been brought up with meat being an important part of their diet. It becomes their normal. But they haven't been brought up thinking that fur is ok and they can see the difference in the industries and the way the animals are killed. 

One industry is for food and the other is for fashion. People need food to survive but they don't need fancy furs. 

Serial liker
  • Thanks 1

Skrill
7 hours ago, littlepotter said:

NON

VEGANS

HAVE

NO

RIGHT

TO

CONDEMN

FUR

*sent from an iPhone*

hypocritical

Tired little life.

littlepotter
13 hours ago, Glamourpuss said:

I don't think that's true. 

I know it seems like selective outrage but it isn't. 

Most people have been brought up with meat being an important part of their diet. It becomes their normal. But they haven't been brought up thinking that fur is ok and they can see the difference in the industries and the way the animals are killed. 

One industry is for food and the other is for fashion. People need food to survive but they don't need fancy furs. 

Not my point. If you don't mind the torture and inhumane ways animals are treated and killed to get meat and products, going after a celebrity for wearing fur is literally just to feel morally better. To me, a wild animal dying suddenly is more ethical than raising and torturing and grinding up animals for food.

6 hours ago, Skrill said:

*sent from an iPhone*

hypocritical

What?

Glamourpuss
5 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

Not my point. If you don't mind the torture and inhumane ways animals are treated and killed to get meat and products, going after a celebrity for wearing fur is literally just to feel morally better. To me, a wild animal dying suddenly is more ethical than raising and torturing and grinding up animals for food.

What?

I know what your point was and you were wrong so I corrected you. I stand by my last post.

Serial liker

littlepotter
1 minute ago, Glamourpuss said:

I know what your point was and you were wrong so I corrected you. I stand by my last post.

"You're wrong and I'm right" :rip:  sure i guess