⛈ RAIN ON ME OUT NOW ⛈

Sign in to follow this  
press

Gaga's sick (literally) fashion

A mess

Sometimes I feel she's way out of touch with the reality of the world... it really makes me wonder if she decides to "live in fantasy because reality is too hard".

• LMAO 1

Glamourpuss
25 minutes ago, SeasonOfTheWitch said:

Everyone on here being fake woke about Gaga wearing animal fur... as of y’all are 100% vegan/cruelty free with the food you eat and the products you use. 

I didn't realise you knew each individual person who comments on this website. :oprah:

Since you seem to know me so well, I'll chime in with my "fake woke" two cents... 

I've been a vegetarian for almost 2 decades now and have been making more of an effect to go vegan. I don't wear leather or any other animal products. I also don't buy makeup or any other skin care products that have been tested on animals. I was never going to buy Haus Labs unless it was cruelty free. 

I don't know what everybody else chooses to do to make a difference but I'm not going to assume that they're all hypocrites for caring about the lives of other living beings.

• Like 8

KEVIN STEVE
33 minutes ago, SeasonOfTheWitch said:

Everyone on here being fake woke about Gaga wearing animal fur... as of y’all are 100% vegan/cruelty free with the food you eat and the products you use. 

There's no similarity bewteen the ways animals are treated in these cases, and one is useful, the other is useless.

• Like 4

ALGAYDO
42 minutes ago, SeasonOfTheWitch said:

I’m vegan so you can kindly F off with your assumptions lmao 

Gummy Bear ➡️ NOT Marinara ➡️ HOMODRAKE ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Like 5

LaMaisonGaga

my gawd maybe I should've written faux fur instead y'all chile

lamaisongaga.com
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1

StarstruckIllusion

Rolling my eyes at the real fur coats but whatever 

SeasonOfTheWitch
Just now, ALGAYDO said:

I’m vegan so you can kindly F off with your assumptions lmao 

Ok, being vegan doesn’t mean you’re cruelty free. At the end of the day you negatively impact animals or use a product that murdered animals somewhere along the line. What about all the products you use that require deforestation? The factories your products are made in, what are they doing to help wildlife? You may personally feel like you’re leaving a good footprint on this earth, but your consumerism like everyone else’s conflicts with that idea. What I’m saying is maybe instead of attacking people for not being as “woke” as you- realize you’re not some perfect model citizen because you’re vegan and can drop the f bomb... :huntyga:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

053Timo

-.- so disappointed in her for wearing real fur. Kindness applies to everyone Gaga. 

• Like 2

Felixorfelicia

Some of the girls over here need to google supply and demand 

Tease it to Jesus
  • Thanks 1

Felixorfelicia
8 hours ago, DutchHooker said:

Who cares she's wearing fur, the animals are already used for the meat and they "skin" them after they're dead, so why would you waste their fur? It looks sickening. :firega:

Lol so ignorant. People are eating foxes nowadays? Ferrets? 

Tease it to Jesus
  • Thanks 1

ALGAYDO
56 minutes ago, SeasonOfTheWitch said:

Ok, being vegan doesn’t mean you’re cruelty free. At the end of the day you negatively impact animals or use a product that murdered animals somewhere along the line. What about all the products you use that require deforestation? The factories your products are made in, what are they doing to help wildlife? You may personally feel like you’re leaving a good footprint on this earth, but your consumerism like everyone else’s conflicts with that idea. What I’m saying is maybe instead of attacking people for not being as “woke” as you- realize you’re not some perfect model citizen because you’re vegan and can drop the f bomb... :huntyga:

I never said I was a perfect model citizen. But by your logic, since nobody can be 100% cruelty free, we should give a pass to those who actively torture animals for useless things like designer coats? That’s kinda dumb and malicious, no offense lol one thing is being a non-vegan that eats meats for nutrition, the other is senseless cruelty for the sake of vanity. Why can’t you see that? Or do you not a **** about torturing love creature? Hmmm 

Edited by ALGAYDO
Gummy Bear ➡️ NOT Marinara ➡️ HOMODRAKE ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Felixorfelicia
5 hours ago, misunderstood said:

Good for her for still wearing fur and not giving a **** about cringey animal activists who whine about everything 24/7

That is...disgusting

The way some people think this can even be DISCUSSED...fur IS inhumane...

talk about privilege!

Tease it to Jesus
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

monster
12 hours ago, ARTPOPthatbooty said:

She's been wearing real fur since 2012, all the time.

112916-lady-gaga-lead.jpg?itok=Hoh18lo6&Lady+Gaga+Leaves+Epione+Clinic+Beverly+Hlady-gaga.jpg?w=677a9815c75fed2099847009dccb4f170f7.jpgLady-Gaga-Pink-Fur-Coat-New-York-City-2023A8F20800000578-2857149-image-41_141751

I f*cking love the first look so much.

Megalomaniacal and harder than the rest
  • YAAAS 2
  • Thanks 1

DutchHooker
7 hours ago, Glamourpuss said:

That's a better response. 

But I hope you will try to care a little bit more. I think empathy should extend to animals and not just humans. 

I can try though, but it'll be really hard. We should have more empathy for animals (not putting them in 1x1 cages and skinning them alive), but not over-empathize them. Like, for me personally they are still "just animals". But I understand your point of view.

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!
  • Sad 1

Sanne Godijn

I know am of topic but i just checked ladygagavegas instagram and apperantly gaga performed tonight the insta story is from 3 hours ago for those who wanna know

• YAAAS 1