⛈ RAIN ON ME OUT NOW ⛈

Sign in to follow this  
press

Gaga's sick (literally) fashion

RAMROD

So people really thinks her kindness speech applies to animals, when she clearly addressed all her activism and none of that is connected in anyway to animal welfare, but to fellow humans exclusively.

She blatantly said it again the last time she said kindness stuffs which is during the podcast with Oprah aired yesterday or so, that her concerns were fellow humans who are getting hated for being "different". Never once she address about kindness to animals.  And some of you actually accuses her for being hypocrite for something she never said? Some of you are imagining things, I suppose. :enigma:

Edited by RAMROD
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ♥ visual ♥ rock ♥ and ♥ metal ♥ kind ♥ of ♥ guy ♥
  • Thanks 1

DutchHooker
47 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

Educate yourself. Many animals are skinned alive. It's torture. 

And the fact you say "who cares?". You disgust me. 

I Care. 

8 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

Sis educated yourself before making ignorant comments.................

For me personally, animals and humans are not on the same level, at least in my perspective. I grew up in a town/neighbourhood where there are a lot of traditions with animals and I've been raised with the ideology that animals aren't worth as much as humans. Perhaps that's the reason that I don't really care. "Who cares?" was probably not the best word choice, but at least, I don't care that much. However, I didn't know about skinning them alive and that's quite problematic in my opinion.

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!
  • LMAO 1
  • Sad 2

Dominic

Ah, the only thing that I really dislike. Idc if she chooses to smoke, take drugs, drink or do whatever to herself but I detest real fur. It's just unnecessary. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Glamourpuss
28 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

I've never seen my baby being angry like that :enigma:

I snapped. :oops:

Glamourpuss
7 minutes ago, DutchHooker said:

For me personally, animals and humans are not on the same level, at least in my perspective. I grew up in a town/neighbourhood where there are a lot of traditions with animals and I've been raised with the ideology that animals aren't worth as much as humans. Perhaps that's the reason that I don't really care. "Who cares?" was probably not the best word choice, but at least, I don't care that much. However, I didn't know about skinning them alive and that's quite problematic in my opinion.

That's a better response. 

But I hope you will try to care a little bit more. I think empathy should extend to animals and not just humans. 

• Thanks 2

misunderstood

Good for her for still wearing fur and not giving a **** about cringey animal activists who whine about everything 24/7

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"
  • LMAO 2
  • Sad 7

Amen Fashion

Omg Gaga it’s 2k19 please stop wearing fur. They will cancel you faster than Jeffrey Star can say Hi everyone! :saladga:

• LMAO 1

misunderstood
1 minute ago, Amen Fashion said:

Omg Gaga it’s 2k19 please stop wearing fur. They will cancel you faster than Jeffrey Star can say Hi everyone! :saladga:

Boohoo, she’s not gonna stop wearing fur cause of tragic people who whine as if it’s gonna change anything. :)

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

Miel
1 hour ago, Edonis said:

Thank you for bringing up the sustainability factor and fashion's environmental footprint. Every time people have conversations about fur and faux-fur, people don't really dive into the harder hitting topics like the industry's impact on the environment. Even with 'faux' options, there's still quite a bit detriment in the manufacturing process and its effects on the environment, which, in turn, affect the organisms living here. There's a lot of different variables to consider here that I'm afraid not many people consider or even understand. 

Absolutely. A lot of these arguments need to be looked at from a broader perspective, in order to tackle the smaller, more concentrated issues.

Temporary solution for Gaga: wear vintage furs instead! Haha

3 points in and ready for more
  • Like 2

ice bear
1 hour ago, Gracious Gaga said:

:triggered: u ok sis?

yup it's just that i mentioned the meat dress in another comment ☮

Edited by ice bear
and pls i'm not a girl
ice bear = best bear

NewUsername

"LadyGaga is fighting against her sinus infection while cuddling in a $10,300 fox fur coat"

what a sentence :laughga:

• LMAO 1
  • Sad 1

Gracious Gaga
55 minutes ago, ice bear said:

yup it's just that i mentioned the meat dress in another comment ☮

Okay sir :selena: I’ll make sure to always check if you commented on a thread before I do.  You know, just so the same thing isn’t repeated.  We don’t want that.  Now that We know how much it bothers you.  

♥ Kindness Police.

ALGAYDO
1 hour ago, misunderstood said:

Good for her for still wearing fur and not giving a **** about cringey animal activists who whine about everything 24/7

Wait, why do you think it’s okay to torture animals? That’s pretty sick dude. Imagine thinking skinning a live creature is okay because it looks good? Wtf? Most mammals experience pain, fear, anxiety, etc. As much as humans do. Just because they’re not as smart as humans doesn’t mean it’s okay to torture them...

Gummy Bear ➡️ NOT Marinara ➡️ HOMODRAKE ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Thanks 9

Fresco

The Luoise hat makes me feel happy. :unicorn::)

A little less joyful when I realize she probably has chills, with a hat, sweatshirt, and big coat on at dinner. Hope she feels better soon. :pawsup:

I think fur is beautiful and has a luxurious feel.  Animals are never skinned alive for fur, that's atrocious. Fox is a predator animal. I lived near a litter of wild foxes. They killed pet cats, rabbits, and birds and left bones laying around. They dug up the grass and barked, snarled, and growled at people.  As long as it's not an endangered animal, I don't mind fur coats. 

SeasonOfTheWitch

Everyone on here being fake woke about Gaga wearing animal fur... as of y’all are 100% vegan/cruelty free with the food you eat and the products you use. 

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1