Stefani Tee
press

Gaga's sick (literally) fashion

Featured Posts

UNIGMA
5 minutes ago, ARTPOPthatbooty said:

She's been wearing real fur since 2012, all the time.

112916-lady-gaga-lead.jpg?itok=Hoh18lo6&Lady+Gaga+Leaves+Epione+Clinic+Beverly+Hlady-gaga.jpg?w=677a9815c75fed2099847009dccb4f170f7.jpgLady-Gaga-Pink-Fur-Coat-New-York-City-2023A8F20800000578-2857149-image-41_141751

8 minutes ago, Eido said:

I'm disappointed, I thought I saw in an interview that she said she didn't like real fur :(

she's fake sometimes wbk

• Like 4

ALGAYDO

Tbh I do get very sad and a little depressed whenever she wears fur. Like, not to be pretentious or condescending or whatever, but skinning animals alive (aka putting them through unimaginable pain) for the sake of a cute coat or whatever is just so inhumane and disgusting. Idk how someone like Gaga, who is the human embodiment of kindness, can be okay with that kind of stuff. 

she’s skill my number one, but I just wish she could be more compassionate towards all living things, not just humans. 

Gummy Bear ➡️ NOT Marinara ➡️ HOMODRAKE ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Like 12
  • Thanks 8

ice bear

i'm... conflicted:ohno:

knowing gaga i think she wears the furs as a statement, they're made already and she just bought them/got them anyways so it's no different from her meat dress persepctive

on the other side she knows that what makes a market is its costumers and demand, she has to know this since she's in the music industry, and she's a very influential person, so she has a commercial impact on any product she chooses to favor... 

Edited by ice bear
ice bear coolest bear // adopt a kitty
  • Like 1

Bio

It's really hard feeling empathy for a person in a 10 thousand dollar fur coat :huntyga:

Edited by Bio
  • Like 5
  • LMAO 3
  • Thanks 4

ThatBinch

Have to say I'll never understand why she wears real fur. Doesn't exactly work with her message of kindness. 

confused chrissy teigen GIF

• Like 13
  • Thanks 6

Nice Gal

She once said that she would be a hypocrite if she was completely against fur, because she had already worn snake, croc skin, other animal parts etc by famous brands.

Edited by Nice Gal
  • Like 1
  • Shook 1

Robert Smith
36 minutes ago, ARTPOPthatbooty said:

She's been wearing real fur since 2012, all the time.

112916-lady-gaga-lead.jpg?itok=Hoh18lo6&Lady+Gaga+Leaves+Epione+Clinic+Beverly+Hlady-gaga.jpg?w=677a9815c75fed2099847009dccb4f170f7.jpgLady-Gaga-Pink-Fur-Coat-New-York-City-2023A8F20800000578-2857149-image-41_141751

Oh no............ No no no no... She must spend some time with Leonardo leonardo di caprio omg GIF

Sneaky Oliver
13 minutes ago, ThatBinch said:

Have to say I'll never understand why she wears real fur. Doesn't exactly work with her message of kindness. 

confused chrissy teigen GIF

because she was given the clothes. You guys are talking like she killed foxes herself. I know supporting fur is terrible but it's not like the ordered those coats on demand or something.

i might sound dumb perhaps i rly am
  • Thanks 1

Robert Smith
1 minute ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

because she was given the clothes. You guys are talking like she killed foxes herself. I know supporting fur is terrible but it's not like the ordered those coats on demand or something.

Instead I think the opposite. If you wear real fur it's like you agree that animals are killed for cover your body.. So you also agree with the fact that animals were killed for your beauty

• Like 1
  • LMAO 2
  • Thanks 3

Bio
20 minutes ago, Nice Gal said:

She once said that she would be a hypocrite if she was completely against fur, because she had already worn snake, croc skin, other animal parts etc by famous brands.

I don’t know if she really said that but if she did that is really absurd. It’s like saying you can’t stop being a homophobe because you’ve been homophobic before and that would make you a hypocrite lol

• Like 3
  • Thanks 6

Bio
8 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

Every piece of clothing she wears is a marketing opportunity for those brands. She’s endorsing the use of fur and if she wears it she did kill it. It was killed so she could wear it.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4

FentyGa11
1 hour ago, Eido said:

Wait... She is wearing real fur? I thought she hated that? 

why on earth would you think that:icega:

shes always worn fur, leather...meat

Sneaky Oliver
9 minutes ago, Bio said:

Every piece of clothing she wears is a marketing opportunity for those brands. She’s endorsing the use of fur and if she wears it she did kill it. It was killed so she could wear it.

I'm not defending her. I'm a veggie myself. I mean, those pieces she had received were already made and she appreciates them by a fashion point of view. We should question the fashion brands which still endorse the killing and skinning of animals. She's only a customer.

It's the same of saying we should boycott capitalism because many people are starving because of it but we don't because we enjoy buying things and stuff. We're the customers and not the system.

Edited by Sneaky Oliver
i might sound dumb perhaps i rly am
  • Like 1

Ally Campana
3 minutes ago, FentyGa11 said:

why on earth would you think that:icega:

shes always worn fur, leather...meat

Exactly this. She never said she was against real fur. I wish she change her stance though.:ohno:

• Thanks 1