Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

AHS: 1984 officially the most acclaimed AHS season

Bradley

Featured Posts

Bradley

American-Horror-Story-1984-Poster.jpg

With the airing of the penultimate 1984 episode, American Horror Story: 1984 has received an overall season consensus and score based on 126 critic ratings, rated at 92%. That means 116 reviews out of 126 gave it a positive reception. This means that AHS: 1984 becomes the most acclaimed season of the saga. Here are some of the scores attained by previous seasons: Apocalypse (75%), Cult (73%), Roanoke (76%), Hotel (64% - undeservedly low tbh), Freak Show 79% (should've been Hotel's score), Coven (83%), Asylum (84%), Murder House (74%).

The consensus reads: A near-perfect blend of slasher tropes and American Horror Story's trademark twists, 1984 is a bloody good time.

There is only one final AHS episode left, and AHS also extended its acclaim for an eighth time in a row, with the last episode receiving 88%.

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/tv/american_horror_story/s09

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

tenor.gif

facts are facts, those who expect murder house/asylum/coven every season can flop off

source: apocalypse :poot:

"I heard if you record Gaga snoring and play it backward it sounds like an act. 2 unreleased."

The first three seasons say hello :flower:

I got so bored but Emma Roberts kept me watching. I hope they axe is after season 10 or something it's getting quite tired and I would rather Ryan put his energy towards his other shows like the politician.

VOLANTIS

This is the most infuriatingly d word season by far. Cody Fern's acting is a choice. Ryan trying to fit try hard jokes in is cringe. Mentioning the fact that it's 80's 3 times per min is tiring. I don't know a more disastrous season. Freakshow was a badly written season but at least that could still count as a passable level of horror. This is a parody comedy show that fails at being funny. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

It's not my favorite season but its definitely a really fun one. 80's are my favorite, and this season is the first in a long time that successfully did camp. 

1984 deserves. :popcorn:

Blue Jeans

One of the worst seasons of all time tbh...

It started off well but  no.

Asylum sweetie i'm so sorry :coffee:

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Diamond Heart

The lies though :triggered:
Asylum, MH, Coven, Roanoke hell even Hotel >>>>> This season
However WHAT AN IMPROVEMENT over the abortion that was the past 2 seasons.

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

CyanDante

It really went downhill since episode 5. 

Almost next to non existent plot and the cringe acting is unbearable. :interestinga:

Plus it really isn't that interesting like the earlier seasons.

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

Archived