Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

AHS: 1984 officially the most acclaimed AHS season

Bradley

Featured Posts

bloody g

It think it's because the bar was on the floorĀ :poot: But I really liked it. It's very well done compared to anything since Coven.

怎šŸššš­šž šœššš§š§šØš­ š›šž šœš”ššš§š šžšć€

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Customzanotti

Imagine thinking coven is better than 1984, never mind being the best seasonĀ 

Pompom hole n streets w/ ma heels

monketsharona

It's honestly one of my faves.Ā 

My favorite seasons change all the time but I'd say Freak Show, Murder House and 1984 are my top 3 currently.

Cult will always be my least favorite season though

sillynate

When are yā€™all gonna understand that the cringe acting is on purpose? Have yā€™allĀ seen anything slasher/Horror from the 80ā€™s?Ā 

This acclaim is well deserved. For me personally, the first five episodes dragged a bitĀ but I didnā€™t mind. Iā€™ve been loving it since episode 6. Episodes 1-5 are supposed to be the classic 80ā€™s slasher. EpisodeĀ 6-9Ā is when itĀ became the cringy sequels. Yā€™all ever seenĀ Friday The 13th Part 37: Jason Takes ManhattanĀ ? Cringefest. Thatā€™s exactly what itā€™s trying to be. 10/10

Did yā€™all haters know that Lily Rabe, Leslie Jordan, and Dylan McDermott have been in the past couple episodes? Or that someone from seasons 4, 5, and 6 is coming back next week?Ā 

How can you say I cOuLdNt WaTcH tHe LaSt FeW sEaSoNsĀ when youā€™ve only seen the first few episodes?Ā 

26 minutes ago, Customzanotti said:

Imagine thinking coven is better than 1984, never mind being the best seasonĀ 

Ā 

Coven started eight actresses who won or were nominated for Oscars, Tonys, and Golden Globes. It also started a Pulitzer Prize winning actor. Kathy Bates and Jessica Lange both won Emmy's for their performances in Coven.Ā  1984 stars the niece of an Oscar winner, and a skier.

Coven's set design was a stunning work of art. 1984's set design is a wood shed.

Coven guest stared Patti LuPone and Stevie Nicks. 1984 has actors playing Kajagoogoo.

Ā 

Obviously it's just about personal preference, but let's not pretend like Coven is some how lower in quality than 1984.

SHALLOW

It doesnā€™t make sense. I grew to like this season but in the beginning i thought the concepts was so done that i didnā€™t even wanna start watching. Some other factor had to play a part for this to happenĀ :oops:

SHALLOW
25 minutes ago, SKANK said:

Ā 

Coven started eight actresses who won or were nominated for Oscars, Tonys, and Golden Globes. It also started a Pulitzer Prize winning actor. Kathy Bates and Jessica Lange both won Emmy's for their performances in Coven.Ā  1984 stars the niece of an Oscar winner, and a skier.

Coven's set design was a stunning work of art. 1984's set design is a wood shed.

Coven guest stared Patti LuPone and Stevie Nicks. 1984 has actors playing Kajagoogoo.

Ā 

Obviously it's just about personal preference, but let's not pretend like Coven is some how lower in quality than 1984.

Ā Just the set of Coven kept me coming back to watch it tbh... i ended up watching that season more than 10 timesĀ :huntyga: iā€™d never watch 1984 ever again tho, thatā€™s for sure

highlikegaga

on RT it has 100+ reviews, YET when you click to read them...they are gone?Ā 

reviews payola at it's finest.Ā 

Ryan should've spend his coins on Hotel, so people don't drag Gaga, but here we are with it being the least critically acclaimed and everyone blames Gaga. smhĀ 

tomdsgn

Yuck. Absolutely shocking.Ā 

Iā€™ve watched it, Iā€™ve enjoyed it but I havenā€™t loved it; to considerĀ itĀ anywhere near AHS say itā€™s bestĀ is a sick joke. Itā€™s wayyyy down there.Ā 

woww I'm surprised y'all really aren't liking it!!! maybe its bc I love horror movies or smth but I looove the season, the tropes, etc. the character development and twists are really good imo too

BleepBloop
3 hours ago, ThatBinch said:

Better than Aslyum...?Ā  Um, critics...

barbie GIF

LMAO, Asylum is not even in the TOP 3, pleeeease:laughga:

in terms of ranking, hmm.. definitely wouldn't say it's THE best season of AHS... but I couldn't really say that about any season bc all of them are great w some major flaws (but freakshow will always be my last place<3)

BleepBloop

Ya'llĀ just mad because:

-no Jessica Lange

-not gay enough

-not enough s*x scenes

-not campy enough

You know guys, every episodeĀ I'm liking 1984 more and more. My top season isĀ Asylum and I'm happy that so far no other season could change that.Ā But I really like 1984.

This is a classic AHS season, and a very deserving one to be on the favs list. It starts at (a predictable)Ā one point, then there's the time jump and everything you knew would happen flies out the window and it's a different experience for the viewers. Hence the subtle nods to previous seasons, reminding us that Camp Redwood is a part of the AHS universe.

That, to me if I feel, makes an enjoyable AHS season, one that gets me on the edge of my seat every single episode.

Curunir
1 hour ago, SKANK said:

The shadeĀ :air:

1 hour ago, highlikegaga said:

on RT it has 100+ reviews, YET when you click to read them...they are gone?Ā 

reviews payola at it's finest.Ā 

Ryan should've spend his coins on Hotel, so people don't drag Gaga, but here we are with it being the least critically acclaimed and everyone blames Gaga. smhĀ 

Hotel is a masterpiece compared to this. Story-wise it felt maybe a but jumbled or rushed, especially at the end, but the actors, the set design, the direction, the CHARACTERS, my god how the mighty have fallenĀ :saladga:

Archived