💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Sense8 actor Brian comes out as gay

Luna Lovegood

Featured Posts

Luna Lovegood

brianjsmith-02_750x422.jpg

Sense8 star Brian J. Smith might be best known for appearing in the since-cancelled Netflix show’s pansexual orgies, but he hasn’t opened up about his own sexuality until now. Smith has publicly come out in a cover story for Attitude, talking about the hardship of growing up queer in Texas.

“I was terrified,” he tells the magazine. “At school I really couldn’t fit in anywhere. I wasn’t a jock or a nerd. “Forget about any [LGBTQ+] union or groups. There was absolutely nothing. I was completely alone. I heard all the names: ***, *******.” 

Smith says  that performing helped him feel less alone, as did the support from his family when he came out to them. Their reaction was “wonderful,” he recalls.” “They said they were just waiting for me to say something,” Smith says. “They were a lot more advanced than I gave them credit for.” 

That familial acceptance helped Smith become more comfortable in his own skin, something he felt again while filming Sense8, which was canceled in 2017 after two seasons but eventually returned with a special finale episode. 

“I remember being so relaxed,” Smith says of shooting the series. “I thought, ‘Finally, I can just be myself, I don’t have to put on airs for any of these people.’”

Now older and wiser, Smith had some words of advice for his younger self: “I just would hug him and say ‘It’s OK. What that kid needed was somebody to pick him up and say, ‘You’re perfect as you are, it’s OK.’” 
https://www.out.com/celebs/2019/11/07/sense8-star-brian-j-smith-comes-out-gay

:heart:

luna’s advocate

Luna Lovegood

As the owner of the galaxy, aka Lady Gaga, said, "I mean, if you're ashamed of who you are, and you don't feel supported by people around you, you're afraid. The shame is powerful. But give yourself time. Allow yourself to advance a little bit every day ". To each in its own time. 💖

luna’s advocate

Lilmonzter

Knew it

Called it 

My gaydar was goin off on him:pole:

Loved him in quantico too. :heart:

Sing C'est la vie 

thierryrreiht

Now THAT is a plot twist I'm here for!!!!

That show was honestly amazing in every single way.

LostBoyfriend

Its so nice to hear him came to fully acceptance of his own self. Makes me feel more comfortable or acceptance of my own life.

I hope I can come out soon. Hadn't really felt enclosed in my own "closet" until very recently. I wish I can be strong enough soon enough to come out.

PeachJug
30 minutes ago, River Phoenix said:

As the owner of the galaxy, aka Lady Gaga, said, "I mean, if you're ashamed of who you are, and you don't feel supported by people around you, you're afraid. The shame is powerful. But give yourself time. Allow yourself advance a little bit every day ". each in its own time, this is it 💖

she helped me so much, and continues to every day

when i have the courage to come out someday, it'll be her that helped me get it

ELECTROHEART

Wow he's hot af :enigma: congrats to him :enigma:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

Gagz4Gaga

He’s gorgeous. He was actually my crush in Sense8 and I wished he ended up with the German guy. :enigma:

nostalgia’s for geeks

7 minutes ago, Gagz4Gaga said:

He’s gorgeous. He was actually my crush in Sense8 and I wished he ended up with the German guy. :enigma:

loosing my ****. This is hotter than ****hub.

hello hello baby.

AJRocketMan

We’ve known for years. Watch The War Boys. You could easily tell he was a hunty. Watch for yourself:

There’s no way he could pull off that role so organically without playing for the home team himself. :fan: You don’t believe him when his character talks about girls. Yeah, Brian, because you and your character both like BOYS. :trollga:

Miracle

I was expecting it to be the blond one. He has a LGBTQ movie where he has lots of gay sex scenes but still...

JevyDuty
5 minutes ago, Miracle said:

I was expecting it to be the blond one. He has a LGBTQ movie where he has lots of gay sex scenes but still...

Can we get a movie name?! :enigma:

Archived