Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

HDD: We expect a big look for Gaga at the Grammy's

Chickens in Malibu

Featured Posts

ALGAYDO
1 hour ago, Enigma said:

How ? We’re tired of ASIB. It’s not even  her project. It’s been a year. Can we move on already?

“We” ?

I only see two of y’all being annoyingly negative here. Everyone else still loves ASIB. Just because you don’t like it, doesn’t mean nobody else can. Get a grip sis 

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Teal Ambition
12 hours ago, KleinGa said:

Well they better give her what she’s owed!!! If they snub her I swear the recording academy better catch me on the streets 

you better pull a Cardi B, I'll be your backup :ohwell:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

thehanyo
14 hours ago, KleinGa said:

Well they better give her what she’s owed!!! If they snub her I swear the recording academy better catch me on the streets 

They gave her a Grammy for Joanne (WDYTYGPV). For that alone, we should be forever grateful lol.

Doncho
3 hours ago, Gagaplayer315 said:

Well let's hope she looks better than this year :selena:

Agree. This year s look was so basic. She looked pretty, but thats it. It was like a downgrade version from her 2015 platinum dress.

3 hours ago, Gagaplayer315 said:

Well let's hope she looks better than this year :selena:

Imo, this year >>>>>> last year. Last year she was over-injected, was white af (looked dead) and her hair was a total mess

Gagaplayer315

3 hours ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

Imo, this year >>>>>> last year. Last year she was over-injected, was white af (looked dead) and her hair was a total mess

Come on now :lolga:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTYroV87VNGUdDJ2r8WNar >>>>>> images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTb-nYYC5krKAFip1f2QRx

3 hours ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

While I wasn't the biggest fan of the makeup (although I feel it had more to do with the usage of face tape), her outfit and hair were on point. Especially whatever the hell was going on with the back of her hair. 

And DeadBodyGa is the best Ga. 

lady-gaga-the-fame-monster-10.jpg

latest?cb=20130501185839

Franch Toast
19 hours ago, Aquarius said:

how did I never make that connection :bradley:

Wow, this never occurred to me until you made that comment. 

Bradley Cooper & Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta :enigma:

She/Her/Hers

Franch Toast
14 hours ago, Lilmonzter said:

I'll never love again performance and show people how its done live

54J-Ut8CZzAw3oKLfH3j9Bqz1sMFE7TcPcQKemAD

She can do this when I'm in Vegas this December, kind of like how she and Bradley gave a special performance of "Shallow" before the Oscars. :ally:

She/Her/Hers

5 hours ago, thehanyo said:

They gave her a Grammy for Joanne (WDYTYGPV). For that alone, we should be forever grateful lol.

That acronym :rip:

whatever the look is, everyone better get the diapers ready to soil themselves because she’ll be using Haus Labs makeup for sure. As for me, I’m here for it:staymad:

LGMonster95

1 hour ago, Gagaplayer315 said:

Come on now :lolga:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTYroV87VNGUdDJ2r8WNar >>>>>> images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTb-nYYC5krKAFip1f2QRx

Idc what anyone says, I actually LOVED how she looked this year at the Grammys. She looked gorgeous as f*ck

Franch Toast
15 minutes ago, LGMonster95 said:

Idc what anyone says, I actually LOVED how she looked this year at the Grammys. She looked gorgeous as f*ck

Agreed. She looks so sexy! I love all of her outfits from this year's Grammys. 

She/Her/Hers

9 hours ago, ALGAYDO said:

“We” ?

I only see two of y’all being annoyingly negative here. Everyone else still loves ASIB. Just because you don’t like it, doesn’t mean nobody else can. Get a grip sis 

Two people is still “we” :bon:

Franch Toast
9 hours ago, Doot said:

Hoping she shows up performs a new single, and collects awards. 

Also hoping she shows up in the Enigma wig with the Joanne hat on top just to purge the fanbase. 

And wearing lots of Haus Labs, with makeup done by Sarah Tanno. :triggered:

She/Her/Hers

Archived