💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

HDD: We expect a big look for Gaga at the Grammy's

Chickens in Malibu

Featured Posts

nodandsmile

Was thinking about this just 3 days ago. She's won 9 in different categories during the 11 years since her debut, which means that they respect her. So I think the reason why she has never won in a gf category yet is because her projects didn't have enough wide appeal among all the voters or bad timing! I sincerely believe this is her biggest shot at getting something in at least one of those categories. ASIB can appeal to anyone, all age groups! Now if only she was willing to campaign more ... Billie and Taylor are campaining their *sses off, and Interscop seems to care more about the former  :interestinga: 

So we might just end up getting "Visual Media" and "Compilation Soundtrack", those two noms will happen for sure... 

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
skedaddleBItCh
6 hours ago, ProjectJoanne said:

maxresdefault.jpg

I think that they actually love this:ladyhaha:

What they hate is this outfit without the cape:poot:

🇵🇭༼;´༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽🇵🇭

Doncho
1 hour ago, SamanthaC said:

Isn’t there quite awhile until the Grammys? 

Yes they are in January, but they always announce the nominees 2 months prior (November 20 this year)

Doncho

I think Gaga will get 3 nominations.

LOCKED nom: Compilation Soundtrack (and her best chance at winning)

Likely: Song for Visual Media, and either Pop Solo Performance OR Album of the Year

I dont think she has any chance to be nominated in SOTY or ROTY, unless the Academy REALLY loved ASIB and decides to give it extra noms

5 hours ago, truthteller said:

she needs to do a Always Remember Us This Way live performance and let it go viral before the voting period ends

If she decides to campaign at all, but yeah I'd love even just a performance tbh

3 points in and ready for more

Ally Campana
5 hours ago, truthteller said:

she needs to do a Always Remember Us This Way live performance and let it go viral before the voting period ends

This!!! I’m still waiting for her to do this. She needs to push the record.

Does it matter? Damage is done

AJRocketMan

I kind of don’t want her to perform at the Grammy’s and get a whole lot of attention for ASIB. For one, I don’t care about awards.  Two, A Star Is Born is last year’s news at this point and I am ready to move on to a real Gaga album and not a soundtrack. Of course, it’s great seeing Gaga get recognized for her talents but the hype is clearly dead now and everyone has moved on from ASIB.

We’re still talking about ASIB and Bradley ??? Y’all still find it interesting ??? I don’t get it :madge:

Ally Campana
27 minutes ago, AJRocketMan said:

I kind of don’t want her to perform at the Grammy’s and get a whole lot of attention for ASIB. For one, I don’t care about awards.  Two, A Star Is Born is last year’s news at this point and I am ready to move on to a real Gaga album and not a soundtrack. Of course, it’s great seeing Gaga get recognized for her talents but the hype is clearly dead now and everyone has moved on from ASIB.

This makes no sense at all. Lol.

19 minutes ago, Ally Campana said:

This makes no sense at all. Lol.

How ? We’re tired of ASIB. It’s not even  her project. It’s been a year. Can we move on already?

Ally Campana
27 minutes ago, Enigma said:

How ? We’re tired of ASIB. It’s not even  her project. It’s been a year. Can we move on already?

How is it not her project? It’s literally been only over a year. And it’s not like we’re stuck on it, the era is already over. Make it make sense.

Prismatic Light

Imagine her attending serving a great look than performing the new single from LG6 and then going home with at least a couple Grammys in her hands :firega:

Be kind 🧡

Hoping she shows up performs a new single, and collects awards. 

Also hoping she shows up in the Enigma wig with the Joanne hat on top just to purge the fanbase. 

Archived