πŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT πŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga invited beauty influencers to Vegas for HausLabs

Blue Jeans

Featured Posts

2 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Is it only me or is this part weird?Β :huntyga:Β I don't know what she wanted to say by that

It is β€œfor the same reason” not β€œfor some reason” 

edit: wait no I read wrong lol you’re right

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reality
10 minutes ago, Talenti said:

Keep James Charles And Jeffree Star away from her at all costs

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f2972fc9bf26e11095437

Jeffree liked the products, though.

πŸ–€πŸ‘Ή

SpookyKid
17 minutes ago, Mylene said:

You're welcome baby <3

instead she should have invited 100 brazilians from the Rock In Rio cancellation whoΒ  can't pay the show or even travel to Vegas but yeah influencers are better

x factor what GIF

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

HoneyB
8 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

Jeffree liked the products, though.

I know, I just don’t like him lol

πŸ’‹ π•Šπ•₯𝕖𝕑 𝕐𝕒 β„‚π• π• π•œπ•šπ•–π•€ π•Œπ•‘πŸ’‹πŸͺ

20 minutes ago, Mylene said:

instead she should have invited 100 brazilians from the Rock In Rio cancellation whoΒ  can't pay the show or even travel to Vegas but yeah influencers are better

If the 100 Brazillians can't afford a plane ticket, then what makes you think they are going to help sell her beauty line...

giphy.gif

SharkmanthaC

I hope they launch and are available almost immediately.Β  I could see a Black Friday release.

she/her/hers

Reality
5 minutes ago, Talenti said:

I know, I just don’t like him lol

Yeah, I get it. Personally, I love him, but it would also sort of be weird for Gaga, someone who’sΒ always about β€œpeace and love” be with someone who causes drama 24/7

πŸ–€πŸ‘Ή

9 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

Yeah, I get it. Personally, I love him, but it would also sort of be weird for Gaga, someone who’sΒ always about β€œpeace and love” be with someone who causes drama 24/7

It’s not about being with him it’s all about marketing strategies. PR firm/teamΒ pretty much came up with a list of influencers and Gaga just invited them according to the recommendations. Rihanna did the same thing. Since Jeffree is a huge influencer they must have some targeted PR moves for him, but at the end of the day it’s all business nothing personal.:huntyga:

Franch Toast

I hope she feels recovered enough for the launch! Yet at the same time, if she isn't recovered enough, I hope that she doesn't force herself (or isn't forced) to perform Enigma and attend the launch festivities – I get that both are big deals, but bronchitis on top of a sinus infection is nothing to mess with.Β 

Sending her lots of healing vibes!Β :heart:

And, if the products launch tomorrow, I hope that means they'll be available to order tomorrow. Franch Toast doesn't want to wait till Black Friday or Cyber Monday to get her glam on.Β 

She/Her/Hers

Reality
14 minutes ago, katy666 said:

It’s not about being with him it’s all about marketing strategies. PR firm/teamΒ pretty much came up with a list of influencers and Gaga just invited them according to the recommendations. Rihanna did the same thing. Since Jeffree is a huge influencer they must have some targeted PR moves for him, but at the end of the day it’s all business nothing personal.:huntyga:

I understand that, I'm sure they invited him or something. Jeffree even said that he was invited to the Haus Labs launch party but couldn't make it. Personally, I'd love to see Jeffree and Gaga together, but I could also understand maybe not necessarily wanting to associate themselves with him. I obviously love both Gaga and Jeffree, but they're pretty polar opposites in terms of pesonality.Β 

πŸ–€πŸ‘Ή

Evan Peters
1 hour ago, Doot said:

If the 100 Brazillians can't afford a plane ticket, then what makes you think they are going to help sell her beauty line...

giphy.gif

Ok I knowΒ this is off topic but I have been looking for this gif for ****ing everΒ :bradley:

emma roberts is an abuser

3 minutes ago, Evan Peters said:

Ok I knowΒ this is off topic but I have been looking for this gif for ****ing everΒ :bradley:

juhi chawla bollywood GIF

ELECTROHEART

angry GIF

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

Only one I heard of is Mac Daddy and the one girl didn't even say Haus Labs correctly. Haus of Labs? Neeeeeeeeext

𝙸'πš– 𝚊 πš“πš˜πš›πšπšœ πšŠπš—πš πš“πšŽπš•πš•πš’ πšœπš‘πš˜πšŽπšœ πš”πš’πš—πš 𝚘𝚏 πšπš’πš›πš•.

Archived