💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

A Gaga Story *Trigger Warning: Self-Harm*

Antoni

Featured Posts

FfFfFfFF

So beautiful and powerful! This sums up the aim of an artist, in the end: to give hope and relief to people when they suffer which Gaga did so many times and still does.

I really hope you are in a better place now and never attempt again!

Franch Toast

Thank you for sharing your story and for respecting Gaga's privacy! Sending you love and strength. You're very brave. I'm glad you're doing so much better. :heart: Seriously, my words right now can't express how your story has moved me. 

She/Her/Hers

Thank you for sharing this beautiful moment :kara:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Glamourpuss
2 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

Thank you for sharing your story and for respecting Gaga's privacy! Sending you love and strength. You're very brave. I'm glad you're doing so much better. :heart: Seriously, my words right now can't express how your story has moved me. 

Same for me. I'm still fighting back the tears. 

There's also a bit of sadness as I realise the sadness and despair that Gaga has felt and we all didn't have a clue. It just goes to show that we all need to be kind to each other because you don't know what internal battles each individual person is going through. 

The fact that Timmers kept this to himself as well, makes this story so much more special.  :heart:

Schwerk

Thank you for sharing your story, so happy to see you get out of that dark period and found a way to channel your pain in a kinder way. I had noticed the light scars on her lower arm before in person and later heard someone else mention them in a similar story to yours, but more briefly. Thank you for respecting her wish no to open up about it publicly yet.

The fact that she signed her name on the big scar without saying a word is the sweetest thing. She is such a kind little bean, bless her, and you too! 

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

GagaEnigma
3 hours ago, Timmers said:

4-D39-F569-A08-F-4-AB5-AF4-A-170-F71-A65

Oh my Goddd, I am crying man. This is so touching 😭😭😭

Pamelaisley

Beautiful! :heart:

I remember there were rumors on tumblr that she did it back then because someone could see them on her arm (specifically on the night of that Arthur Fogel event). It hurts seeing someone you look up to so much struggle with these things. :ohno:

the moon lights her way 🌖🩇

Archived