Twitter

Best Selling Gaga Products  

78 members have voted

1. 1. Select

• Fame Fragrance
    • Haus Laboratories

Featured Posts

FentyGa

the FAME perfume era was peak gaga, looks-wise. tara was doin sumn right because like...

Lady+Gaga+Arriving+Style+Fame+Party+r_S3

LOOK AT HER

EGOL4DzX0AEcF9L.jpg

LOOK AT HER GIVING US ITALIAN GIRL FROM QUEENS WHO GOT FAMOUS

THE HOOPS TOO

ugh and the colour combo...great choices were made

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Teal Ambition
17 minutes ago, ArtGagaPop said:

I remember we were excepting new music at the event (nothing has changed has it :ally:) and instead we got to watch her sleep and get a tattoo on her head, one of the most disappointing moments ever for me as a fan :bradley:

9 minutes ago, Doncho said:

Sameeeee. I was so disappointed though :saladga: I expected some kind of performance, but not THAT

The memes afterwards were hilarious :ladyhaha: the most disappointing was hands down the skype event :bradley:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Doncho
2 minutes ago, Teal Ambition said:

The memes afterwards were hilarious :ladyhaha: the most disappointing was hands down the skype event :bradley:

I dont remember it being THAT bad. We got no info on ARTPOP, and that was it :messga:

Smother Em Eh

FAME was on a whole another level! 
Haus Labs can’t compare

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

not Chromatica

The launch of Fame is and art piece of its own within her career. The two aren't really comparable.

Fame promo went HAM cuz it was a highly invested one-off. It was everything all at once like a big fireworks display. I loved it and it will never happen again.

HL, like Gaga, can be reinvented and expanded upon and potentially goop the masses for decades.  My excitement for the possibilities and legacy of HL is far greater than my nostalgia for the Fame perfume gaggery.

They are not comparable.It's like asking to choose between HL and one of the balls! :triggered: HDU

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

Teal Ambition
53 minutes ago, Doncho said:

I dont remember it being THAT bad. We got no info on ARTPOP, and that was it :messga:

The meltdowns on GGD were absolutely hilarious that day :laughga:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

bluemonkey
1 hour ago, Haus Swiftie said:

10318_128410259109_78986534109_2309689_4

heartbeats era was :diane: 

That’s when you know you are an OG monster. She used to come out with so many creative products, I still have these but they hurt my ears but still looks cool. 

This isn't even fair lol I love both products but the Fame video, the performance art launch that gave us the infamous "Excuse me no" reaction, the angel tattoo, the BIZARRE interviews (because she was stoned af), the Vuitton brown hair (a serve), the Iris Van Herpen dress with that Fame carriage.

Basically, they're incomparable because the budgets for both were drastically different as were the situations that they were created under. But if I have to pick it's Fame. The black and gold color scheme was everything and she really made it feel like an era by doing so much. HL is complicated because it isn't an era, but something going on amidst many other things. 

1 hour ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

She actually was, I think she said in an interview that it was the way that her team treated her that disgusted her, but FAME was her idea, she worked hard on it, and she battled for years for Interscope or something to allow her to sell it. And let's be honest, the promo was too big for Gaga's team to pay for it… She must have paid a lot more than them :) 

Well, Coty paid for it, not her, but yeah they invested A LOT into it. I think Gaga liked everything but selling the actual product. If you look, in interviews she rarely talks about the product the way she does Haus Labs. She talks about ideas, and metaphors and ****. So I think she had fun with the art/marketing side of it but in terms of selling a product it didn't intrigue her. She had to have wanted to do it, though, because she said herself that she was not going to make one unless Coty could figure out how to do what she wanted (the black liquid). Basically, she didn't want to do a basic perfume (Eau de Gaga), and so when Coty came back saying they could do something new and innovative with it it caught her eye and she agreed. Her interests were not in selling a fragrance, though; they were very clearly in selling *an experience*. Contrast that with Haus Labs, she cares A LOT less for over the top visuals (yes, the budget is smaller, but still) and much more about showcasing the products themselves (see the Amazon video).

Archived