Which Product Era You Stan The Most?

Twitter

Best Selling Gaga Products  

78 members have voted

1. 1. Select

• Fame Fragrance
    • Haus Laboratories

Featured Posts

Title. This involves overall looks, promo, etc.

This thread is NOT to share your opinions on the products, just their eras.

2012 Fame Perfume:

lady_gaga_fame_perfume.jpgladygaga_fame.jpg

2019 Haus Labs:

logo-haus.png?fit=662,312gettyimages-1175171763.jpg?itok=RJzOJwVh

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fame.

The Fame commerical she did with Klen and Ridley is hands down my favorite thing she has ever done. Bad Romance will always be my fave video, but the Fame Commerical destroys everything she has ever created (for me anyway).

Pop Music

10318_128410259109_78986534109_2309689_4

heartbeats era was :diane: 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

GAGA GAGA GAGA GAGA :enigma: FAME

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

tomsches

The Fame ad would have been the perfect music video for Scheiße, just saying. 

Lemondeduerl

Fame. I mean the comercial was a visual experience, the perfume was something new because it was black, the huge promo, the premieres with those apparences that were literally performances, the looks...The Haus snapped

:)

ChromeAngel

It’s hard to compare because the fragrance was done with a corporation who had a large budget, so obviously they could do way more with the visuals and adverts. But I personally love makeup way more. We’ll see amazing visuals and more custom packaging as the brand grows.

edit: If this is about the eras I’m still going with Haus Labs 

Didymus

Is this even a question :interestinga: That Fame ad was an artistic as well as a philosophical statement. To comment on fame in an abstract way while bottling “it” and selling it was truly genius.

Honestly we could discuss the themes, messages and artistic references of that era for pages and pages. It was a real treat for us fans and a relief: she wasn’t some basic bitch with a lame perfume. She made sure that even without buying the product we could all enjoy the statements she made on multiple levels. Brilliant :pray:

I will say that she tried to do the same with Haus Labs and in many ways she succeeded but, sadly, the message is vague and confused and the visuals are nothing to rave over. So yeah, for me there really isn’t a choice, though I can understand that a lot of people here favor the theme she chose for Haus Labs.

GhettoFabulous

I mean girl fame was serving us looks 365 days in a year 24 hours a day, giving us visuals, a storyline and so forth meanwhile the latter might as well be “money grab” labs like all shade it’s just not it IMO(before I get stoned to death) 

Prismatic Light

Fame! Sorry but I don't like HL at all and find it nothing that interesting honestly 

Be kind 🧡

Glamourpuss

Haus Labs because I actually like the product and it means something to her. I don't think she's even scratched the surface yet. It's still a start up business and there's obviously going to be more to come. 

The Fame was great for the commercial which is one of the best things she's ever done. But I knew she wasn't into selling a perfume at the time so I didn't really care for that era. 

Reality

Artisically, the Fame fragrance, but Gaga definitely seems much happier with Haus Labs, so I'll go with that one.

🃏🖤👹

Didymus
20 minutes ago, tomsches said:

The Fame ad would have been the perfect music video for Scheiße, just saying. 

Visually maybe but not thematically :wtfga:

Archived