💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

ELLE in stores?

SharkmanthaC

Featured Posts

SharkmanthaC

I googled this but didn’t really find anything. When does ELLE hit newsstands or has it already? Has anyone seen it in person? When I searched online it showed covers for December 2019 with Michelle Obama and Katie Holmes. 

she/her/hers

SharkmanthaC

I just checked my local bookstore and they don’t have it out yet. 

she/her/hers

Glamourpuss
4 minutes ago, ARTPOPthatbooty said:

It's the December issue. Obviously it will hit stores next month.

In the UK though we get next months issues for most magazines about a month before. Well maybe 2 weeks early or something.  I used to always buy magazines that have next months date on. Is it not like that in other countries?

SharkmanthaC
11 minutes ago, ARTPOPthatbooty said:

It's the December issue. Obviously it will hit stores next month.

7 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

In the UK though we get next months issues for most magazines about a month before. Well maybe 2 weeks early or something.  I used to always buy magazines that have next months date on. Is it not like that in other countries?

It’s the same as @Glamourpuss described in the US. December issues hit the stands way before December. 

she/her/hers

mr.peter

Probably Friday. I think that’s when magazines get Released. Issues that are revealed online usually drop that Friday 

1 hour ago, SamanthaC said:

I googled this but didn’t really find anything. When does ELLE hit newsstands or has it already? Has anyone seen it in person? When I searched online it showed covers for December 2019 with Michelle Obama and Katie Holmes. 

Katie Holmes is the UK one, and i think Michelle was on Dec cover last year ? I've just checked Magazine cafe and they don't have it yet. Maybe Monday or Tomorrow.

10 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

I can buy it cheaper if I'm fast. :ladyhaha:

I know 9.99 when its only usually 4.99, they just love to rip of Gaga fans :saladga:

Archived