đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Stories of meeting Gaga

ferretti

Featured Posts

KillerMonster
Just now, Doot said:

Say what you want about Christian, he was super nice to fans. He took a photograph with me, and I love it so much. He thanked me for coming to the show and everything. :bradley:

He really, really was. He was a extremely nice person. And he really does love Gaga. He treated her little monsters with nothing but respect.

Don’t play with me, it just hurts me.

Just now, KillerMonster said:

He really, really was. He was a extremely nice person. And he really does love Gaga. He treated her little monsters with nothing but respect.

He's already engaged again. :wtfga:

KillerMonster
3 minutes ago, Doot said:

He's already engaged again. :wtfga:

WHAT!

No way.:bradley:

Don’t play with me, it just hurts me.

LGMonster95
6 minutes ago, Doot said:

Have you ever seen a vampire? :shocked:

There's no such things here lol and I even was at Bran Castle (Dracula's real castle) 

Just now, LGMonster95 said:

There's no such things here lol and I even was at Bran Castle (Dracula's real castle) 

I am so jealous. 

LGMonster95
3 minutes ago, Doot said:

I am so jealous. 

I literally love that place, was there a lot of times and it's an experience even thought he was never a vampire but a quite strange ruler 

ferretti
7 hours ago, Infinity Wave said:

I almost took a pic and touched her in Venice for the ASIB premiere! We were so close to each other!

If someone wanna hear the story, just ask and tomorrow (I'm so tired I must sleep now lol) I'll tell you!

For sure! I can’t believe you saw her in Venice - some of the best looks she’s ever served :giveup:

disco stick tester, inquire within

ferretti
6 hours ago, Doot said:

Yup. I still follow him on Instagram.

I debated unfollowing him for a while and eventually did cause he deserves his privacy and I’d just judge him anyway. Mistake! I am truly shooketh and can imagine how poorly Gags feels :bradley:

Madling
7 hours ago, Doot said:

Yup. I still follow him on Instagram.

That ain't an engagement ring.......... 

suspicious oprah winfrey GIF

I haven’t met her yet but I know one day I’ll find a way, hopefully this may when I go to enigma again. 

but...

During JWT I was standing with my group right under the catwalk, and when she was walking across to looked down and made eye contact with us and said “ you guys are so close!!” It wasn’t much but I almost passed out. 

also 

I was at one of the first Enigma shows, so this was before a lot of people figured out where to line up to see her leave. So anyways when we waited there was only 6 of us and she gave us the “paws up” and waved.

Also during enigma I was barricade and Christian was standing right next to me on the other side of the barricade taking pics of gaga. I mean he was literally 6 inches from me, and he smelled really really good :ally: I said hi to him and he waved and smiled at me, not gonna lie he seemed really sweet. Also HE WAS SO SHORT. I’m 5’3 and he had to have been no more than 2 inches taller than me. 

ferretti
11 hours ago, Smcgibben said:

During JWT I was standing with my group right under the catwalk, and when she was walking across to looked down and made eye contact with us and said “ you guys are so close!!” It wasn’t much but I almost passed out. 

She's such a queen. I love that she finds little moments like this all the time to make people feel seen and care about them. We Stan a true Goddess.

Archived