💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Stories of meeting Gaga

ferretti

Featured Posts

ferretti

Who has met Gaga officially or just encountered her and has an amazing/funny/whatever story?

@ElectricHaus's story the other day nearly made me cry.

For me, it was when she was doing a signing at her family's restaurant for Joanne. My bf at the time and I lined up to get two CDs signed (one for me and one for my best friend who couldn't make it). They let us in one at a time. Mark Ronson was eating at a table in the standby area, so as I waited I just sorta stared at him awkwardly. It was hard to choose between staring at his beauty or Gaga's back. She looked STUNNING in her pink Joanne outfit.

When it was my turn, I went over to the end of the bar where she was eating pasta and passed her my CD and our names written down on a post-it. They told us she couldn't speak, but when I walked up she instantly said hi. I was so nervous but felt suddenly very confident and I praised her rooftop performance I saw the night before. Then I told her that seeing BTWBall in Johannesburg was a defining moment in my life and that she meant the world to me. 

She shook her head happily, smiling and so earnestly said, "that's so cool." Then she took another bite of her pasta as I walked away. 

In my mind, I was so cool and collected, but my bf who was in the standby area told me I was actually shaking wildly and he was nervous I was going to pass out. He couldn't believe she could even understand what I was saying. Oops, guess I wasn't cool and collected, but it was a perfect illusion that gave way to a perfect interaction.

@Doot, I wanna hear yours:

45 minutes ago, Doot said:

OMG I should tell you all about my experience interacting with her. I too lost control of all of reality. :bradley:

disco stick tester, inquire within

Well, my time to shine :selena:

artRAVE #1:

I waited with a friend under the lucite catwalk towards the piano, knowing while everyone was crowded at the front, she'd eventually walk over there. There I am, wearing a giant sized David Bowie t-shirt, and fishnets, with tiny black underwear (looking a hot damn MESS). She walks over, spots my shirt, and stops whatever she's talking about. She tells me she loves Bowie, and asks if she can see my shirt. I look at my friend, "What do I do?" My friend says, "You give her you fcking shirt." So I take off my shirt, tossing it up to her, realizing me almost completely naked save for fishnets and black briefs, is being broadcasted in front of like 14,000 people on the jumbotron. She wipes her sweat with my shirt, and hands it back to me. It has never been washed.

artRAVE #2:

I was dead center front row, she is singing Bad Romance. I am full on doing the choreography, she is standing like five feet in front of me. She catches me dancing, locks eyes with me, and does the choreography too. Finishes the song, and we both stop, point at eachother and just stare, for a good 3-4 minutes. I almost urinated.

Joanne Tour:

Waited after the show for her to come out of the back entrance. Freezing my juevos off. She finally pulls up, security says to not rush, be calm, and don't act like a dingus. There is this random homeless man wandering about. He figures out that it's Gaga. I have one person in front of me, before being my turn, and because of the homeless guy asking to borrow someones phone so he could get a picture with her , her security says she has to go. I helplessly watched as she had to drive away. 

IMG-5255.png

I also have pictures with Christian, Taylor, Lacee and I've met Bobby.

ferretti
11 minutes ago, Doot said:

So I take off my shirt, tossing it up to her, realizing me almost completely naked save for fishnets and black briefs, is being broadcasted in front of like 14,000 people on the jumbotron. She wipes her sweat with my shirt, and hands it back to me. It has never been washed.

You're an icon and this is incredible (all of these are). 

For the second ASIBorn Your Way show by Alaska, Bobby left his photos in the Photo Booth with some cute guy, so we sheepishly went and delivered them and he was so not in the mood. He had, err, a focus, and it was not a silly Stan telling him he was great, ha.

PS. I'll need DMs of the outfit in question, obviously. For verification.

disco stick tester, inquire within

KeepOnSwimming

So I didn't particulary meet her, but at artRAVE she spit beer in the crowd and a bit of her spit fell on the outer corner of my lips and I was just like 'if I get some syphilitic **** disease, at least I can say it's from gaga' and so I just licked her spit from my lips and it was the best experience in my life :fthis::laughga:

Defmix100
16 minutes ago, Doot said:

I also have pictures with Christian, Taylor, Lacee and I've met Bobby.

I've only met Lacee but didn't know who she was, is she part of the Haus or just a personal friend who travels with her?

And the eye lock part of your Joanne experience sounds awesome! I've locked eyes with her twice and it's such a surreal feeling especially when it's unnaturally long compared to her usually looking around the crowd

3 minutes ago, ferretti said:

You're an icon and this is incredible (all of these are). 

For the second ASIBorn Your Way show by Alaska, Bobby left his photos in the Photo Booth with some cute guy, so we sheepishly went and delivered them and he was so not in the mood. He had, err, a focus, and it was not a silly Stan telling him he was great, ha.

PS. I'll need DMs of the outfit in question, obviously. For verification.

Lol, thank you.

I took that hysterical video/gif of Bobby catching me recording him, and when I went to show him it at the next show, he said he had seen the gif already on GGD and that we were all trolls. :bradley:

I don't have a photo of that outfit, aside from the t-shirt in general.

Only photos I have are the ones of me with Christian, Lacee, Taylor, Ricky Tillo and Montana.

1 minute ago, KeepOnSwimming said:

So I didn't particularly meet her, but at artRAVE she spit beer in the crowd and a bit of her spit fell on the corner of my lips and I was just like 'if I get some syphilitic **** disease, at least I can say it's from gaga' and so I just licked her spit from my lips and it was the best experience in my life :fthis::laughga:

I am deceased :laughga:

17 minutes ago, Doot said:

IMG-5255.png

I forgot you witnessed Gaga during her curly blonde moment during JWT. :diane:

c74dee12e4343e97a047cca36dea096d.jpg

I wish I would’ve met her in person but I would’ve been embarrassed cause my d*ck would have got hard. :selena:

3 minutes ago, Defmix100 said:

I've only met Lacee but didn't know who she was, is she part of the Haus or just a personal friend who travels with her?

She is Gaga's creative coordinator & choreography assistant.

1 minute ago, Twitter said:

I forgot you witnessed Gaga during her curly blonde moment during JWT. :diane:

c74dee12e4343e97a047cca36dea096d.jpg

I wish I would’ve met her in person but I would’ve been embarrassed cause my d*ck would have got hard. :selena:

Bish, let me tell you I damn near DIED meeting Taylor. He put his arm around me, told me he liked me, and I wanted to shrink down and live in his armpit sweat for all eternity. 

faint fainting GIF

Infinity Wave

I almost took a pic and touched her in Venice for the ASIB premiere! We were so close to each other!

If someone wanna hear the story, just ask and tomorrow (I'm so tired I must sleep now lol) I'll tell you!

Colourful

Just now, Infinity Wave said:

I almost took a pic and touched her in Venice for the ASIB premiere! We were so close to each other!

If someone wanna hear the story, just ask and tomorrow (I'm so tired I must sleep now lol) I'll tell you!

I want to hear! :D

KillerMonster

I was sitting VIP at Enigma, and I see Christian walking infront of me so I yelled out “Christian!” he looked at me a gestured me to walk over to him. So I do and he told me he wanted to take a picture of my outfit to send it to Gaga! :messga: I briefly told him I basically had to shell out a lot of money for the VIP seats cause of my health issues with needing to sit down. He gives me the biggest hugg and disappeared for 10 minutes. He came back with 2 meet and greet passes cause Gaga wanted to meet me :toofunny:

I bawled when it was my time to meet her. I tried so bad to remain calm cause I didn’t want to look like a psychotic fan. But tears just went rolling. I felt bad but Gaga was really reassuring and made me feel so good. When my time was over, I said “Thank you and Christian for doing what you do <3” 

Now im depressed that their engagement ended a month later. If it wasn’t for Christian I wouldn’t have met her.

Don’t play with me, it just hurts me.

LGMonster95

I've never met her (and I'll most likely never will) but I was at Born This Way Ball in Romania back in 2012 and I was VERY close to the stage and she looked at me for a couple of seconds and I literally felt like I was in a freezing mode and I wasn't even dressed like her or anything "crazy". Honestly I don't know what would have happened if she was calling me on stage because back then I was a pretty shy person.

1 minute ago, KillerMonster said:

I was sitting VIP at Enigma, and I see Christian walking infront of me so I yelled out “Christian!” he looked at me a gestured me to walk over to him. So I do and he told me he wanted to take a picture of my outfit to send it to Gaga! :messga: I briefly told him I basically had to shell out a lot of money for the VIP seats cause of my health issues with needing to sit down. He gives me the biggest hugg and disappeared for 10 minutes. He came back with 2 meet and greet passes cause Gaga wanted to meet me :toofunny:

I bawled when it was my time to meet her. I tried so bad to remain calm cause I didn’t want to look like a psychotic fan. But tears just went rolling. I felt bad but Gaga was really reassuring and made me feel so good. When my time was over, I said “Thank you and Christian for doing what you do <3” 

Now im depressed that their engagement ended a month later. If it wasn’t for Christian I wouldn’t have met her.

Say what you want about Christian, he was super nice to fans. He took a photograph with me, and I love it so much. He thanked me for coming to the show and everything. :bradley:

Archived